Yellow | New Equipment

Orange Freight driver;
Yes mam, I have a king size bed, and mattress set for you.
Customer;
Great. I will need it put together and put in the upstairs bedroom .
Orange Freight driver;
No problem. My helper, Wong and I will have it done quickly, and take all the packing materials with us.
Yes Mam , along with set up , we install sheets and bedding for just a additional 15% synergy charge , we aim to please !

retired, ran into a madison driver a couple of days ago he said, daily bill count only around 600 bills per day! when i was there last feb 2019 the avg was 1,150-1,250 per day and only about 4-5 box trucks. glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the abyss! lol i remember gateway,specter, buying new equipment riight b-4 closing their doors. wondering what's gonna happen when the well runs dry again???? i don't want to tell you what the magic 8-ball says!
A month ago, when I would go through in morning, Milwaukee had a zillion bill sacks, just crazy busy! Last couple weeks hardly any no powers in morning, it could be that typical pre-Easter slow down? Monday will be our first day of the official dove tail starting up in Appleton!
I'm expecting a real hit show, but who knows? Should be fun having some new guys bitching in the drivers room!

A month ago, when I would go through in morning, Milwaukee had a zillion bill sacks, just crazy busy! Last couple weeks hardly any no powers in morning, it could be that typical pre-Easter slow down? Monday will be our first day of the official dove tail starting up in Appleton!
I'm expecting a real hit show, but who knows? Should be fun having some new guys bitching in the drivers room!
Video tape the voices bitching and post them, so we can see if we all are in sync.

i worked at a company ( cw transport) that was next door to (arledge). only thing that seperated them was a cyclone fence. in the morning guys would bs one another, tip their coffee cups and tell them where they would be for lunch etc... well cw bought arledge and it was good for a while till bids came up and all hell broke loose then! it was pretty brutal actually till the end of cw in 1988. there was no more friendly tipping the coffee cups for some after that. in mi if they do dovetail there could be a lot of casualtys, especially if they divert freight to madison yrc terminal there. hopefully guys will be able to transfer. oh you will see some guys getting pissed-off due to getting kicked off their perch.

i worked at a company ( cw transport) that was next door to (arledge). only thing that seperated them was a cyclone fence. in the morning guys would bs one another, tip their coffee cups and tell them where they would be for lunch etc... well cw bought arledge and it was good for a while till bids came up and all hell broke loose then! it was pretty brutal actually till the end of cw in 1988. there was no more friendly tipping the coffee cups for some after that. in mi if they do dovetail there could be a lot of casualtys, especially if they divert freight to madison yrc terminal there. hopefully guys will be able to transfer. oh you will see some guys getting pissed-off due to getting kicked off their perch.
We bid last Monday, the number 1 YRC driver who is now the number 1 Holland driver took away the guy who used to be number 1. I don't think he realized it is a velocity bid in Joliet and you have to work the dock 3 to 4 hours a night. Should be a very interesting week next week! Bottom 3 drivers have to run the board, that probably would be worth video taping!
I wonder if I have an old cam Corder around?

yeah , thinking there will be some hurt feelings & young employees using the new phase I'm offended !

They need to just go under one name

There won't be New Penn trailers
No New Penn trailers? Really? I left 205 Friday and there must have been 5 or 6 big ugly green New Penn trailers in the yard. Are they going to sell them? I doubt that. Wonder how a YELLOW sticker will look on that green paint!

No New Penn trailers? Really? I left 205 Friday and there must have been 5 or 6 big ugly green New Penn trailers in the yard. Are they going to sell them? I doubt that. Wonder how a YELLOW sticker will look on that green paint!
They will put new stickers a waste of taxpayers money