New Penn | New equipment

No, but I was told by the TM here in Baltimore that we should see about 19 of them. According to him they should start coming in in about 4-6 weeks, and this was about 2 weeks ago so we shall see..

when you see the white volvos see if they have the roadway 8 bolt wheels and were set up for the jifloks maybe they just repainted the circus wagons
That would be all well in good, but the POS Yellow quit using the Roadway Jiff Locs sometime ago, huge mistake, but then again its Yellow we are talking about. There might be 200 Jiff Locs left in the system, but to my knowledge, YRC does no business with Kwik Loc anymore.

I had heard that the first batch of Frieghtshakers that we got ran between 68-70, then management got wind of it. Sad part is shortly after they turned those trucks down the bumped the speed limit up on 75 to 70.. Go figure

saw 3 freightliners being piggy-backed up 81 today with npme stickers on the door. down in carlisle pa. area. they weren;t the big grilled freightliners we have seen in pics here lately. or like what yrc is showing with there new pups. actually they look just like what holland has been driveing into camp hill lately, and holland only drives twin screws.they have that small grill in front. but they are new stuff. just not what pics we have seen lately on here of what they look like.did hear a couple already made it to scranton. as much as we need equipment im sure we will see soon enough.

As much as everyone bitches about getting new equipment, how long do you think it will take before the trucks are all banged up. Had a new 48' trailer couple weeks ago, 3000 miles on it and all ready had fork holes in the plywood in the nose. If you cry for new equipment how about taking care of it.

word has it that ur terminal is getting 16-18 of these new freightliners. i think u hould be in charge of keeping them in good shape. good luck on that one. also pulled new 48 ' somebody hit corner of bridge with. that was weeks ago.

Don't worry, the 2 year extension until 2017 of our givebacks that they'll get will be for financing and new equipment.. But it will be yrc equipment not newpenn...:TR10driving03::TR10driving03: