SAIA | New Farmingdale NY terminal

That’s the address for a local NYC trucking company “On-Time Trucking”. They’re a agent for major carriers such as FedEx Freight, Estes and Roadrunner Freight. I’m guessing Saia don’t have enough volume for a actual terminal in Long Island.

That’s the address for a local NYC trucking company “On-Time Trucking”. They’re a agent for major carriers such as FedEx Freight, Estes and Roadrunner Freight. I’m guessing Saia don’t have enough volume for a actual terminal in Long Island.
That's the address posted on indeed, I was just going off that. I've been told by HR and someone from the linehaul planning department that Saia will have a terminal on long Island come Jan. 2022

That's the address posted on indeed, I was just going off that. I've been told by HR and someone from the linehaul planning department that Saia will have a terminal on long Island come Jan. 2022
They probably have sales set up there and are using them till the get up and running. That place would not be big enough. Heard it was going to be the NEMF terminal(aka APA terminal) in Bethpage.