New Forum is better on a mobile device

When you go into the the threads on a mobile device in say the pickle park those thread have no page number listed like it did under the old site. Now on a mobile device if you wanted to see the last post in say the See on Youtube Thread you have to hit the link then page through. Would like to see the page numbers come back for mobile

When you go into the the threads on a mobile device in say the pickle park those thread have no page number listed like it did under the old site. Now on a mobile device if you wanted to see the last post in say the See on Youtube Thread you have to hit the link then page through. Would like to see the page numbers come back for mobile
The page numbers are at the bottom of each page. When you’re done reading the newest posts, it shows previous pages or if there are more pages. Example page 4 of 5 or you can go back to the previous pages

Screenshot_20210124-165107_Chrome.md.jpg
Has anyone else lost the ability to post emojis and gifs, they aren't highlighted like they use to be for me

I did and the menu drops down for the gifs and emojis but when you click on them they do nothing, they were highlighted they other day and worked fine. I haven't done anything different recently

I did and the menu drops down for the gifs and emojis but when you click on them they do nothing, they were highlighted they other day and worked fine. I haven't done anything different recently
i think it has to do with the cache on the browser google how to clean cache on your specific mobile browser

I cleared the cache and logged back in and everything is back
  1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
  2. At the top right, tap More .
  3. Tap History. Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Tap Clear data.