ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Dear Billy Sir I would like to submit my application to the "club" as I have been approved by UMP and have a life size picture of BD's hat on my wall. Now I know you don't like us lazy road driver's as we are always in the way and sleeping in spots only known to you. I have no desire to run a zero turn or do any hand trimming or herd goats. I'm here to post important information on the size of BD's hat, making sure UMPs' goats stay within their area, checking for new parking spots to sleep at, letting P&D drivers know they work the hardest. Also since I feel you need your club to expand east into the midwest so we can spread the word. Reference's seabreeze, UMP, Big Dave, flybynite, Big R guy, wong, and many more too many to list Thank you in advance.for taking the time to look at my appication.
I second that motion. Welcome to the club. Whenever in the Seattle area, you can park in front of the Clarion Hotel, lot’s of car haulers do, you have the hotel right next to Hooters. Just don’t park in the space marked with a skull and crossbones. That’s my reserve spot. Belinda, will take care of you. Hahahaha.

I second that motion. Welcome to the club. Whenever in the Seattle area, you can park in front of the Clarion Hotel, lot’s of car haulers do, you have the hotel right next to Hooters. Just don’t park in the space marked with a skull and crossbones. That’s my reserve spot. Belinda, will take care of you. Hahahaha.
Thanks post noted we don't get that far west only to Denver, but if I do I'll stop and check everybody out. Was stationed out there in my Army days looking to take a vacation out that way someday.

Thanks post noted we don't get that far west only to Denver, but if I do I'll stop and check everybody out. Was stationed out there in my Army days looking to take a vacation out that way someday.
Next time you're in DEN let me know.. You can't pet the goats like you can with Slinky's, but my dog is cool. If you pick up at the car yard off of I-7 6 I'll take you up to the Pepper Pod and get you some rocky mountain oysters... I've never had them but seabreeze says they're juicy but a little salty..

Next time you're in DEN let me know.. You can't pet the goats like you can with Slinky's, but my dog is cool. If you pick up at the car yard off of I-7 6 I'll take you up to the Pepper Pod and get you some rocky mountain oysters... I've never had them but seabreeze says they're juicy but a little salty..
Wow, didn't know you had them W. of the Big muddy, maybe Dave will serve you some at his next employee appreciation day, they tell me swine are better.

17 years safe driving, some people don’t know what they don’t know, over & out, life is to short to talk to mental migets

RuW9khg.jpg

17 years drivin’ and still lookin’ sexy!!

i'll keep that in mind ,when i get another trip that way, we get our backhaul out of that yard, Maybe i can work it to lay over on a weekend and get some good eating but have to watch salt intake