ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Training for 2 weeks, anybody know how much?
Thanks
Please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't this something you should have found out before you got this far in the hiring process? I see these post all the time and I just have a hard time believing drivers don't know what they're signing up for. Besides that you didn't tell us where you're hiring on at, what are you in training for, how much experience you have. All these questions should have been asked at the interview.
So please help us help you or better yet ask the guy that hired you, bet he knows.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't this something you should have found out before you got this far in the hiring process? I see these post all the time and I just have a hard time believing drivers don't know what they're signing up for. Besides that you didn't tell us where you're hiring on at, what are you in training for, how much experience you have. All these questions should have been asked at the interview.
So please help us help you or better yet ask the guy that hired you, bet he knows.
Thought this board was for stuff like that, seems like it’s more for talking down to new members,guess I was wrong,

Sorry if your feelings got hurt, but if you're that thin skinned this probably isn't the place for you or the job for you for that matter.
Not thin skin, if you can’t answer someone question why reply ?? Go talk about cutting grass somewhere else!!

Oh, oh. You are going have Billy on you. He’s the landscape Mastio champion. Billy does grass, Ump has the goats, Big Dave has a small population living under his Hat and I just instigate.
Well. Look at this job the the Mastio of Landscape did here!!! Weeds and high grass!! TM was furious!!! I hear he said keep that zero turn wanna be truck driver away from my yard!!!
Ul4XS3B.jpg

You’re the first person to ever suggest that!!! SMDH

You’re going to be a real bright one I can already tell. What list of great jobs have you done before this one to make you decide to pick a new career in your Middle Ages?

Remember smart mouth, most of us got our cdls. Go take your punk attitude back to the receiving dock at Lowe’s punk kid,,

You’re going to be a real bright one I can already tell. What list of great jobs have you done before this one to make you decide to pick a new career in your Middle Ages?

Remember smart mouth, most of us got our cdls. Go take your punk attitude back to the receiving dock at Lowe’s punk kid,,
Some people can dish it out but don’t like to take it