ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Now. This was the after look that Ump, and the goats did....
bUDm8Pi.jpg
Bam!!!

Kid like you got lots of nerve talking to senior driver like that, men like me helped build this company to what it is so you could leave your min wage job and mamas basement. Best show respect jr
You have no idea how long I’ve been driving, maybe it’s time to put you out to pasture

You have no idea how long I’ve been driving, maybe it’s time to put you out to pasture

Driving so long you need to be trained for two weeks? Go on jr, anyone been driving long enough going to ask how much they making,, anyone not driving going to be happy some company just going to get them the cdl. Good luck on your test jr

That’s job security Junior. You put Billy in a pasture, he’ll just mow it. So you tell us, how long have you been driving? Is the training a refresher course? Please, go light on Billy. You get him riled up and he’ll start telling everyone that I’m sitting at Hooters for my 2 hour break.

Driving so long you need to be trained for two weeks? Go on jr, anyone been driving long enough going to ask how much they making,, anyone not driving going to be happy some company just going to get them the cdl. Good luck on your test jr

You best curb your tongue Mastio man, who knows when you may need TDM on a zero turn.

Unreal kid comes on here bragging about needing two weeks driver training. They give you that second week if you’re a slow learner or ain’t driving truck long,, give it time his name will be on the accident sheet with that know it all attitude he got,,

That’s job security Junior. You put Billy in a pasture, he’ll just mow it. So you tell us, how long have you been driving? Is the training a refresher course? Please, go light on Billy. You get him riled up and he’ll start telling everyone that I’m sitting at Hooters for my 2 hour break.

We all know you sit in functioning spots of sea yard be real,,

17 years safe driving, some people don’t know what they don’t know, over & out, life is to short to talk to mental migets

17 years safe driving, some people don’t know what they don’t know, over & out, life is to short to talk to mental migets
Let me guess... You were asking for a friend then!! Two weeks training for a guy with 17 years driving experience? So apparently driving people crazy doesn't qualify as real driving.. Try again Junior, let's make this one believable, okay..

And they only say "over & out" in the movies. I would think someone of your advanced age would know that... Maybe i was wrong..

17 years and any truck driver gonna be asking what their pay is before signing on the line,, nice try jr. We really digging in the bottom of that barrel for rookies to school these days,,

Let me guess... You were asking for a friend then!! Two weeks training for a guy with 17 years driving experience? So apparently driving people crazy doesn't qualify as real driving.. Try again Junior, let's make this one believable, okay..

And they only say "over & out" in the movies. I would think someone of your advanced age would know that... Maybe i was wrong..

Found out your and Billy's classification, ...... "Mental Midget" TDM start looking for part time work, he may
retract that.
BTW, does a crowded elevator smell different to a midget?