ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Found out your and Billy's classification, ...... "Mental Midget" TDM start looking for part time work, he may
retract that.
BTW, does a crowded elevator smell different to a midget?
Don't you have a house to bail out??

17 years safe driving, some people don’t know what they don’t know, over & out, life is to short to talk to mental migets
TDM7075 if you have any company questions you can pm them and I'll answer your questions. A few idiots use this forum to talk about goats and grass cutting 24/7. Kinda STUPID if you ask me !!!!!

TDM7075 if you have any company questions you can pm them and I'll answer your questions. A few idiots use this forum to talk about goats and grass cutting 24/7. Kinda STUPID if you ask me !!!!!

Kinda stupid if you apply for a job but don’t ask about the pay. Those of us who been here years getting tired of these types, already shows they’re a lazy employee,,

17 years safe driving, some people don’t know what they don’t know, over & out, life is to short to talk to mental migets
That’s amazing. Only thing wrong with this is that OD doesn’t count the first 17 years of life, pushing around a Tonka Toy Dump truck as experience. Seriously, the multiple week training is something that happens when you’ve never pulled doubles, you drove a straight truck, you’ve been away from driving to long, or you’re a graduate of a outside driving school or there’s something there that OD wants to make sure of before cutting you loose. Also we like to have fun here. Roger, Wilco.

Idiots??? Oh the nerve of you. I’m totally in utter shock over that remark. Can I PM you, oops I might really say how I feel. Hahahaha. Gotta have some fun, before I go to the Emerald City.

Idiots??? Oh the nerve of you. I’m totally in utter shock over that remark. Can I PM you, oops I might really say how I feel. Hahahaha. Gotta have some fun, before I go to the Emerald City.

I'm glad he didn't include me in your gang of "fruitcakes", I take everything on TB very serious!

Kinda stupid if you apply for a job but don’t ask about the pay. Those of us who been here years getting tired of these types, already shows they’re a lazy employee,,

Coming from someone who gave me a nickle raise, you told me, keep this quite so the other guys would not know,
I kept it quite, I'm ashamed of that as you were!
Oh well, back aboard my zero.

That’s amazing. Only thing wrong with this is that OD doesn’t count the first 17 years of life, pushing around a Tonka Toy Dump truck as experience. Seriously, the multiple week training is something that happens when you’ve never pulled doubles, you drove a straight truck, you’ve been away from driving to long, or you’re a graduate of a outside driving school or there’s something there that OD wants to make sure of before cutting you loose. Also we like to have fun here. Roger, Wilco.

Well said, we got freight to move not money to burn training experienced driver for months on end,,

good job on your 17 months delivering with Uber eats. You’ve got a real career now

Just wait, ole Slinky will be wanting to buy goats milk with a 15% discount, ......we'll show HIM!
Funny thing is i actually own 6 Nigerian dwarf goats.
bNWl7Up.jpg

I AM THE REAL GOAT WHISPERER of this forum. Picture off my wife's farm page. If you guys need goat advice MR SLINKY is your man