ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Mr. Slinky, Hahahaha. Okay. Trouble is I don’t own or want to own goats. Now horses and Weiner dogs, yes. I’ll take my Throughbred any day. Let me ask, are your goats just pets or do you milk them or make cheese or anything. I remember drinking goats milk from my friends ranch. It was pretty tasty.
My wife's into these things as pets. We kinda got like a little mini farm going. She is breeding them and selling the baby's. She also does a mobile petting zoo thing and brings some goats. Basically just pets for us. It's her ordeal for the most part. We don't do the milk/cheese either but could if we wanted to.

Nigerians are smaller so I'm assuming faster then your average dairy/meat goat. Not positive though. None of em seem to move fast

Best watch your tongue, Ump's goats are a head above average, they were stolen from Billy some time ago.
Billy had the top bloodline in the country.

Mr. Slinky, Hahahaha. Okay. Trouble is I don’t own or want to own goats. Now horses and Weiner dogs, yes. I’ll take my Throughbred any day. Let me ask, are your goats just pets or do you milk them or make cheese or anything. I remember drinking goats milk from my friends ranch. It was pretty tasty.
His goats have collars .. Mine have GPS. His goats live on a petting farm...Mine live in the Rocky mountains !! His have cute name like "sparkle and rainbow"...Mine go by "Toro and LawnBoy!!" Winner,winner chicken dinner!!

Don't know for sure, they tell me, give your woman goats milk, makes her butt better.

I say we have an "old" goat race ... Seabreeze vs. von!! First one around Dave's hat gets a month supply of Ensure and $100 off a hip replacement. I'll bring the beer !
hTQ1sNv.jpg

You ain’ts joining any club until you get my approval.
Dear Billy Sir I would like to submit my application to the "club" as I have been approved by UMP and have a life size picture of BD's hat on my wall. Now I know you don't like us lazy road driver's as we are always in the way and sleeping in spots only known to you. I have no desire to run a zero turn or do any hand trimming or herd goats. I'm here to post important information on the size of BD's hat, making sure UMPs' goats stay within their area, checking for new parking spots to sleep at, letting P&D drivers know they work the hardest. Also since I feel you need your club to expand east into the midwest so we can spread the word. Reference's seabreeze, UMP, Big Dave, flybynite, Big R guy, wong, and many more too many to list Thank you in advance.for taking the time to look at my appication.

Dear Billy Sir I would like to submit my application to the "club" as I have been approved by UMP and have a life size picture of BD's hat on my wall. Now I know you don't like us lazy road driver's as we are always in the way and sleeping in spots only known to you. I have no desire to run a zero turn or do any hand trimming or herd goats. I'm here to post important information on the size of BD's hat, making sure UMPs' goats stay within their area, checking for new parking spots to sleep at, letting P&D drivers know they work the hardest. Also since I feel you need your club to expand east into the midwest so we can spread the word. Reference's seabreeze, UMP, Big Dave, flybynite, Big R guy, wong, and many more too many to list Thank you in advance.for taking the time to look at my appication.

I read your first sentence and got better things to do but happy to you been approved unlike slinky who’ll always be an outsider bc he’s banned for life.