new hires

No I do not. Been with wmt over 15 less than 21 and I can count on 1 hand how many grocery loads that I had to deliver! With the 2013 pay increase hauling groceries don't look too bad on a 3-4 multiple drop. But I think I'll stick to the GM side of things,after all that is what I was hired to do! I still remember the top dogs in B'ntvlle saying don't worry OUR drivers won't have to deliver groceries and will not never at any time hook up to a reefer! Wow times have certainly changed!!

Do you work your 70 out each week to be able to make 126k? I am impressed with the income, and aspire to earn that kind of of money.I have only been with Walmart a few months, and I a. really impressed with the organization.

Yeah, pretty close to it, usually 60-65, but still take all 4 weeks vac. and all safe,personal etc days off. My thinking is I am there all week anyway why not work and make $$ instead of sitting in drivers-room yapping.

If you have been with the company as long as you claim you would not be discussing pay against company policy

You know what you can do with your company policy thing don't you! The same for the DISTRACTED DRIVER meetings! Any more questions?? I see your domiciled out of the home office,sorry for your luck.Carry on DUDLEY DORIGHT. If you don't know what that means ask a oldtimer.

Can Walmart find out about every little incident that you have had as a driver? Do your former employers tell them when they contact them or do they just ask about years of service and so forth? The reason i ask is i cant remember dates for things like catching power lines and the sort. Some are over 15 years ago, I have been with my current job for 9 years so 1 more year and i wouldnt have had to worry about it Or do they just look at your driving record and dac report? My driving record is perfect but the incidents are what I am worried about. Always wondered how that worked. Thanks for any info..

I am pretty sure that legally, the only information they can provide Wal mart is your dates of employment, and if you would be eligible for re-hire...
Just make sure that whatever happens to be on your driving record, if anything, matches exactly what you put on your application...
One other bit of advice, make sure that you put your exact dates of previous employment...I have a friend who got it wrong by one month, and they rejected him for that, and that came down the pike after he aced his interview, and road test..
Can Walmart find out about every little incident that you have had as a driver? Do your former employers tell them when they contact them or do they just ask about years of service and so forth? The reason i ask is i cant remember dates for things like catching power lines and the sort. Some are over 15 years ago, I have been with my current job for 9 years so 1 more year and i wouldnt have had to worry about it Or do they just look at your driving record and dac report? My driving record is perfect but the incidents are what I am worried about. Always wondered how that worked. Thanks for any info..

Thanks Richard! I applied for the Mt.Pleasant Ia. d.c but a few weeks later they posted for the Spring Valley Illinois d.c and i applied for that one also because that one is about 1 1/2 hours from me and Mt.Pleasant is about 3 1/2 hours from me. Any idea how that works?

Thanks Richard! I applied for the Mt.Pleasant Ia. d.c but a few weeks later they posted for the Spring Valley Illinois d.c and i applied for that one also because that one is about 1 1/2 hours from me and Mt.Pleasant is about 3 1/2 hours from me. Any idea how that works?
cracker, go ahead and apply for Spring Valley.

Walmart may call you, and offer you a job for either location. whatever location they offer you the job, take it, you can transfer after 1 year. I interviewed at the DC I'm at, which is 300 miles from my house. after I interviewed, they posted a job at a dc 100 miles from the house..

I applied there also, but Wally called and offered me the job at the dc that was farther away. Get your foot in the door is the main thing

Thanks Richard, I got the considering other candidates e-mail today for Mt.Pleasant but i hope that's just because I applied for the Spring Valley position also!