new hires

What to wear to driver interview? I can't see wearing slacks and dress shoes on pretrip and driving test. Any help?
Nice jeans polo shirt and boots is what I wore.... Good luck if you get on let us know... I've been here 2 years now and still loving it....

It took me years and several applications before I ever got a call. But on the one they called me on was about 3-4 months
Got a call on one I did in Jan,but didn't have the 30 months in at the time. Just reapplied to Sutherland,VA 2 wks ago. I saw they took the job down from the website. Couldn't remember how long it took them to call me. How is everything going so far?

Got a call on one I did in Jan,but didn't have the 30 months in at the time. Just reapplied to Sutherland,VA 2 wks ago. I saw they took the job down from the website. Couldn't remember how long it took them to call me. How is everything going so far?
I got on two years ago came from a union LTL company only regret is I didn't do this earlier I've it here.... Good luck...

I applied back on May 21 and still haven't heard anything... My status on the job website still says "under consideration"... I heard from some other guys they will let you know one way or the other. Am I still in the hunt? Is there some way to call and check? I'm with OD and love it here but am very intrigued about working for Wally.