1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

HOLLAND New Holland Fuel Island Rules

Discussion in 'Holland' started by oldguns, Nov 20, 2013.

1. oldguns

oldguns Active Member

At CO, we were told that due to an OSHA ruling that anyone fueling will be required to wear safty goggles...elbow length rubber gloves with thin throw away gloves worn under fueling gloves. Coming to a terminal near you soon.! City/Yard and road drivers when were dark.

2. Griz

Griz Well-Known Member

3. oldguns

oldguns Active Member

Someone did or their just screwing with us . Yellow vests/ green elbow length gloves with goggles...maybe it's to give that new supervisor something to do. Terminal fuel island manager...supposed to be a major violation if your caught without them. I have them in my locker and tomarrow I will wear them into our morning pre-shift meeting.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    How stupid. Are they going to require the general public to do this stupidity also? The idiots act like diesel fuel is some type of poisonous chemical.:duh:

Safety tip of the day: Don't be drinking the diesel fuel kiddies.

5. v-rod

v-rod Member

its the def that is toxic!

6. oldguns

oldguns Active Member

It's YRC that's toxic ! Try wearing those gloves, hands sweating...at 28 night before last...felt like I had my hands in a frig. Do this, do that and pay us....we know what were doing.