Holland | "NEW" Holland Total Truck Wash @ Toledo

bfalls

TB Lurker
Credits

Heavy Recovery included, no extra charge! If this works out, it's rumored that we will be using the brand new "Lake Michigan" bypass to Chicago, and the new "Lake Erie" bypass to Buffalo, bypassing all those nasty tolls, and cutting run time down! Don't forget your "Deep Water" fording kit and dry suit, available from ANY YRC Garage for just 4 easy payments of $99.95, conveniently billed to your VISA, Master Card or Am Ex account. Get yours TODAY!

I dont understand why they haven't washed a truck in years they would try and was the newest one we have first?

Have to admit, if I didnt see it in person Id almost have a hard time believeing it.. Nothing better than lookin out the dock and seeing a faring half out of the water..

We used to have some jackwagons who would leave the driver's window down and the seat would get wet from rain and snow. It would take a week to dry it out. This one might take a little longer.:biglaugh:

You guys will know when you get into this unit. You'll be looking around for the "swamp-water" air freshener.

Have to admit, if I didnt see it in person Id almost have a hard time believeing it.. Nothing better than lookin out the dock and seeing a faring half out of the water..

Did you drive the truck that day??? That's one way to get a truck washed...