XPO | New International Trucks

I know I drive one now. in my 2011 Freightliner when I was close to having 20k on the drivers I had just over 11K on the steers. Now in my corn binder 20K on the driver I barely have 10k on the steers.
Maybe that helps explain why I've noticed these internationals have a tendency to "wander" going down the freeway. It's as though the thing doesn't want to hold a lane, constantly finding myself making little corrections back and forth to keep it between the lines. Overall, I think the new trucks pretty much suck. I like the 10+years old Freightliners the best.

Maybe that helps explain why I've noticed these internationals have a tendency to "wander" going down the freeway. It's as though the thing doesn't want to hold a lane, constantly finding myself making little corrections back and forth to keep it between the lines. Overall, I think the new trucks pretty much suck. I like the 10+years old Freightliners the best.

You gotta do a lot of steering with the 19s. I’m sure all the factors mentioned are in play. They are annoying as hell to drive. Even just on a city peddle. I couldn’t imagine what they’d be like on a line haul run. Or how much all that wiggling will effect driving in winter weather. Are they better or worse with a load ? I don’t ever pull much weight in the city.

Can’t slide a fifth a whole heluva lot with that.
Can't slide then at all
If ya do it ya just gotta check it... bend to 45 degrees and make sure aint nuthin gonna hit. A lotta drivers don’t know to do that or don’t care.
Do you really expect the new drivers to know that????? Hell a few weeks ago we had 3 drop trailer in one region alone. They can't even get them hooked let alone check for a clearance. we wont talk about the guy that hit a 11'7" RR bridge

No I’m talkin bout puttin air to the service side and makin sure its runnin all the way through. On Petes that lever dont stay put.
Well we got nothing. Have to jam something between the seat and brake pedal to charge the service side so you can check for leaks. The older trucks there was a blue button on the dash

Can't slide then at all

Do you really expect the new drivers to know that????? Hell a few weeks ago we had 3 drop trailer in one region alone. They can't even get them hooked let alone check for a clearance. we wont talk about the guy that hit a 11'7" RR bridge
They SHOULD know that. Any driver that don’t was taught by a stupid mf’er.

I have driven a Ford, Sterling, old international,Freightliner, the newer 2019 international!

the 2019 International is so small and tight inside! The seat doesn’t go back for enough to be comfortable! The truck lags up hills compared to the 2013 Freightliner I was driving. I like the axle scale on the dash! Oh I do like the transmission too! It shifts flawlessly compared to Freightliner!!!!