Yellow | New Kenworths, white cabs with orange fuel tank covers

Teamcujo

TB Regular
Credits
I saw 6 of these today, just wondering if they could be Glen Moore trucks. Brand new coming across us 35 in Ohio. Seems funny, maybe they're not Glen Moore, has anyone else seen them? They were being piggy backed, not in service.

I saw 6 of these today, just wondering if they could be Glen Moore trucks. Brand new coming across us 35 in Ohio. Seems funny, maybe they're not Glen Moore, has anyone else seen them? They were being piggy backed, not in service.
Old USF Logistics tractors maybe. Holland has been implementing them.

Those are brand new trucks coming out of the KW plant in chilicothee, Oh. driven by a teamster. Destination unknown but I will ask one of there drivers

IMO, I wonder if it says "The Conway of Teamsters" above ICC number on the driver's side door, for the YRC/Yes Running Crew, drivers? :LMAO:

I can't see them buying KW's, I know Holland/Reddway has in the past but have they bought any since YRC took over.

Spoke to a piggyback driver from Chilicothee last nite and he tells me thos trucks are set for Denver. Co. for a co. called Navajo. Sorry to hurt such an excellent rumor.

281dd04.jpg