Yellow | New Language On Merging Of Commonly Owned Companies

any location where Holland and YRC are sharing a terminal is definitely not a good thought; but there should be enough freight on both sides to keep everyone working; the customer will determine the outcome...

Never say never with old yellow !!
19461b8fad9f83401e52beda100b4751.jpg

When Roadway and Yellow were owned by 1 company , had 2 terminals in the same city and had sales people competing against each other was the biggest start to their problems

I know New Penn is NE but does Holland compete with YRC for freight?

When Roadway and Yellow were owned by 1 company , had 2 terminals in the same city and had sales people competing against each other was the biggest start to their problems

YES they do & kinda silly to go in & under bid Holland or Holland to under bid YRC , but we just don't see the big pic and still say HNRY is going to be a silent game player in years to come :scratchhead:

YES they do & kinda silly to go in & under bid Holland or Holland to under bid YRC , but we just don't see the big pic and still say HNRY is going to be a silent game player in years to come :scratchhead:

Hey Wong, what would I have to do to get you to become a "silent player"? :poke:

any location where Holland and YRC are sharing a terminal is definitely not a good thought; but there should be enough freight on both sides to keep everyone working; the customer will determine the outcome...

That’s why PTS is coming to Holland, the merging of these two in common markets could create problems with PTS. The allocation of PTS to Holland, will eliminate this problem.

Holland moving into the 371 terminal in Rock Island. I wouldn't be surprised if we merged were down to 405 road drivers at 309 used to be close to a 1000 when we first merged?

YRC salesmen were price cutting New Penn on the stuff we interlined to Holland, now that YRC is taking more of the interline we used to send to Holland that seems to have ended.