NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay I may be silly othertrucker2001,however looks are not everything.
Well any who thanks 4 holding my LAST place for me.
While I was searching the web for commercial crashes to post on my Accident Forum.
You are such a good sport to allow me to show up & give you the boot so I can take over LAST!

Oh my I was just getting out of here to go nighty night when I was alerted to a LAST take over on this here Newest LAST GAME.
So you all knew I had to stop by & snag one more LAST,LAST.

Do all species of fish rise @0300 to post they think they are last? Get with the program, rookie hotdog. the seasoned veteran is,has been, and always will be L-A-S-T.
Thanks BRG, for clearing that up for all those that don't understand why Im always last....like right now.

I will agree with you in a way FLOUNDER,your always LAST when your LAST.
However when some other trucking board member comes to play the LAST Game your always LAST, is done till you jump it here to post your next LAST...........LAST.

Gotta say though this LAST,LAST you have posted here did LAST a pretty long time.
I truly do hope you enjoy your time off, while I'm LAST to have just posted the LAST,LAST,LAST!

MA1p69p.jpg

Yep. The icon is, and always will be Last....

I was to busy Sunday to stop by & grab any LAST'S,however I'm between errands now & have a little time to snag at least 1 LAST.
Busy time of the year driving my wife around to spend our money.
Although for now I'm LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.