Central Transport | new logo.....

ive asked 4 guys driving the new trucks , 2 have said 62 mph , 1 has said 63 and the 4th guy said 64 .. who knows :TR10driving03:

Might be different regions are set different, who knows. I know the one I drove definitely does just 62. GPS is pretty accurate.

Your logo--
dsc_0018.jpg

Weezer logo--
weezer_logo.jpg

I was told 62mph.. Some idiot came up with the theory that Vitran can save a ton of money on fuel costs by lowering it to 62mph.. In theory it should work,, Cause we all get paid by the mile... So look forward to spending more time in the truck every week... Rumor has it??? All other trucks will eventually be set at 62mph... I hope thats just a rumor.. As far as the new logo... Everytime I see it I think " runnin with the devil" lol... Its growing on me...

I was told 62mph.. Some idiot came up with the theory that Vitran can save a ton of money on fuel costs by lowering it to 62mph.. In theory it should work,, Cause we all get paid by the mile... So look forward to spending more time in the truck every week... Rumor has it??? All other trucks will eventually be set at 62mph... I hope thats just a rumor.. As far as the new logo... Everytime I see it I think " runnin with the devil" lol... Its growing on me...

Got a lil chuckle out of this Snowman because in one of your other post you stated a reply to what i had wrote. It was:
"From what I can tell the people from the "p" still run the show"

And now you're sayin: As far as the new logo... Everytime I see it I think " runnin with the devil" lol... Its growing on me

:biglaugh:

Got a lil chuckle out of this Snowman because in one of your other post you stated a reply to what i had wrote. It was:
"From what I can tell the people from the "p" still run the show"

And now you're sayin: As far as the new logo... Everytime I see it I think " runnin with the devil" lol... Its growing on me

:biglaugh:

Im glad you got a Big laugh..lol... I never once stated that I like the people running the show... I just think it's a much better choice than the people from Vitran.... I know we are making money, and I have a job...

If I may respond, I think the new logo looks good, i've seen worse logos than that as i'm sure u all have. I also might add i woud'nt worry about the logo looking dumb, i would be more concerned with all the mixed sets out there. Now, this is my opinion,but i think it looks dumb when you have a set on the road with 3 diffrent logos and company names. I have'nt seen as many out there as there was before though. i also know that vitran is not the only company to have this situation with mixed companies. i guess what i'm trying to say is that the new logo would look better if the whole unit was that logo.

Im glad you got a Big laugh..lol... I never once stated that I like the people running the show... I just think it's a much better choice than the people from Vitran.... I know we are making money, and I have a job...

You have a point there Snowman. Whether it be the V's or the p's running the show, or whether we like them or not, and so what if we have a smorgasbord of logos. The main thing right now is that we have jobs with benefits and hopefully they will take us through another tough winter. Keep the info coming Snowman, we enjoy hearing from you. Actually I'm just trying to get my post count up so I can pm people.:popcorn:

was talking to your tm in columbus on monday and he told me your guys are getting rid of the pups and going strictly to vans