SEFL | New Louisville Ky center

repeatpeat

TB Lurker
Credits
so I hear there is going to be a center in Louisville ky. Just wondering how that would work since Dayton freight has a center already there and would this be a good time to jump on board?
From what I heard it would be a very small place which makes me feel like there wouldn't be much happening and maybe easier to close at the drop of a hat.
Thoughts on this.........

I doubt they would ever close up shop there. If anything it is a temporary terminal until they get the volume for a larger terminal. This is pure speculation on my part but I wouldn't be surprised is Indianapolis and Chicago followed one day. Their growing and there were rumors 10 years ago they were interested in getting a terminal in Chicago.

so I hear there is going to be a center in Louisville ky. Just wondering how that would work since Dayton freight has a center already there and would this be a good time to jump on board?
From what I heard it would be a very small place which makes me feel like there wouldn't be much happening and maybe easier to close at the drop of a hat.
Who do I talk to about a job at the Lou center ?

I wouldn't waste my time because once one of them terminal mangers or grade a college educated idiot supervisors **** one of them drivers or dock workers off and they go run to the union hall that's gone be it want last long

If you want to have at least 16 deliveries a day and 8 to 10 pickups. take mandatory days off without pay. Go to www.sefl.com
Guess you ain't one of them 90% brain washed guys if your still there lol I remember when I was in the city my day started at 5:15 am and didn't end till 7:15 pm 14 hours a day 5 days a week sometimes I'd run 3+ trailers a day averaging about 10 stops if they were close to the terminal regardless a typical day over there would involve at least 18 delivery if not more and about 8 or more pick UPS if not more and you give 100% they would still bring you in the office and complain about you want costing out or your ratio want where it was suppose to be it didn't matter how hard you worked or tried it still want enough and no overtime either didn't want you taking your break till the end of the day most guys didn't take one or was scared to but if you do go to work for them the best thing to do right out the gate is put management in its place on the first dang day if not they will deff treat you like a slave and during the winter when it slows down instead of laying ppl off to Mb go work somewhere that has work to do they don't do that they just rotate you off and sometimes at smaller /medium sized terminals you could get hit at least 2 times a week and that's with no pay which for some people like myself didn't mind it but if you got bills and a big family or one of them wife's that don't work stuff can get real tight real quick and especially being around the holidays

I say where ever you at I'd probably stay read what I wrote down at bottom

I agree, I really don't mind to work long hours and I really try to give 100 percent effort. They are unreasonable to expect from you what they do day in and day out. Glad I left.