TForce | New mask mandate directive

Gater

TB Regular
Credits
It is now a directive that everyone must were a mask in the building and on the dock. Drivers must wear a mask in front of customers. Vaccinated or not. A union official said that there should be a list of those who have been vaccinated and those who have not.

Hey no one is forcing you to wear it, but spreading stupid facts won’t help you either. Just do what you want to do and go about your life. Hope you don’t get sick. Take care.
Seriously. All the anti maskers sound like conservative media parrots that all latch onto what Fauci said one time, 18 months ago, when the pandemic wasn’t in full swing here yet, they totally gloss over the fact that he said it because the science was new, and they didn’t have the data yet, and he didn’t want a run on masks to preserve them for medical professionals, they just heard what they want to hear and are beating that dead horse to this day. Also, it didn’t take much critical thinking to realize that cases were going down in areas where mask mandates were put into place, and went up when mandates were removed.

I have been vaccinated. My chances of dying from ThaRona are as likely as being struck by lightning, 3 times.

Good for ya. Me too.

Seriously. All the anti maskers sound like conservative media parrots that all latch onto what Fauci said one time, 18 months ago, when the pandemic wasn’t in full swing here yet, they totally gloss over the fact that he said it because the science was new, and they didn’t have the data yet, and he didn’t want a run on masks to preserve them for medical professionals, they just heard what they want to hear and are beating that dead horse to this day. Also, it didn’t take much critical thinking to realize that cases were going down in areas where mask mandates were put into place, and went up when mandates were removed.
So when you go to a restaurant you need to wear a mask waiting for your table..but when you get your table you can take it off?? Covid must be real stupid! And don't get me started on the plexiglass dividers that covid can't get around!

So when you go to a restaurant you need to wear a mask waiting for your table..but when you get your table you can take it off?? ThaRona must be real stupid! And don't get me started on the plexiglass dividers that ThaRona can't get around!
I will agree that part is a dog and pony show.

I have been vaccinated. My chances of dying from ThaRona are as likely as being struck by lightning, 3 times.

Good for ya. Me too.

Also they said the flu practically disappeared last year because everyone was wearing a mask...but people were still getting covid? Both airborne! ( and like I said before I won't tell anyone what to do ....I Also don't need or want anyone telling me what to do..especially the government!