TForce | New mask mandate directive

Seriously. All the anti maskers sound like conservative media parrots that all latch onto what Fauci said one time, 18 months ago, when the pandemic wasn’t in full swing here yet, they totally gloss over the fact that he said it because the science was new, and they didn’t have the data yet, and he didn’t want a run on masks to preserve them for medical professionals, they just heard what they want to hear and are beating that dead horse to this day. Also, it didn’t take much critical thinking to realize that cases were going down in areas where mask mandates were put into place, and went up when mandates were removed.
I hate to burst your bubble but the government states that African Americans are the highest percentage of anti vaccinated people and considering they are approximately 80 percent liberal I really don't think this is a conservative issue. But if it makes you feel good just say it is Trumps fault and then you will feel all warm and fuzzy and be able to sleep better tonight.

The whole messaging issue on vaccines sucks. Biden blew this big time. Government is really not good at much of anything, but throwing money at stuff.
They should have hired the best advertising firm and had a clear message and never waivered from it, but because everything is political, they ****ed it all up. So to hell with them.

Well..........absolutely no-one at grumpyburg is wearing a mask.........so......whatever....

And this place had two confirmed cases last yr.....

i subbed for road last night....

The people here cannot be bothered to mask up.

There are a few who do, but they are not harassed or bothered. Its their choice.

Hospitals and the like require masks anyway. However there is no formal mandate to use them here. However some cities defy the State and do a illegal mandate anyway as they would in Dem strongholds.

99.7 % of those dying currently are not vaccinated.
It matters not. We have one in our building who was vaxed twice recently she has been isolated temporarily as her viral load is equal to a infectious unvaxed which we have had two cases of already. No big deal.

I myself and three other people are probably exposed through caregiving and so forth already. but symptoms are not present so we keep on trucking. So it's not a problem. Many patients who have caregivers have already been infected by the grand children bringing it in from others of their age group. Keep in mind no one under 12 can legally be Jabbed here in Arkansas.

Suppose we did come down with covid? We will die right here at home in our bed in due time when the blood oxygen fails to be adequate. Already have all the DNR, Living wills and burial taken care of. So its not complicated. We cannot be bothered with it.

What we refuse to do is run to the Hospital and then incur a million dollars of futile treatment. There is no point.

Actually, this whole thread is kinda useless so i will officially bow out.

But, i'd like to leave with one thought:

What is it about the mask that so offends you? Is it really that cumbersome to your daily life and functions? We've already had them for over a year----is a few more months THAT heavy of a thing?

Please, why not just be safe about this whole thing?

What is it about the mask that so offends you? Is it really that cumbersome to your daily life and functions? We've already had them for over a year----is a few more months THAT heavy of a thing?

The covid particle size is about 0.0125 microns. N95 rated masks will filter about twice that size and larger.

So unless you have provided your own suit that has it's own positive pressure filtered air covid will get into you. Those of us who have gotten sick from covid recovered at some point. 97% of people recovered here in Arkansas and continue to do so. We are running about 3000 sick every day, 1200 admissions 600 Ventilators and about 30 deaths. REST are isolated at home for two weeks.

A nursing home with 80 residents last winter suffered 17 deaths by spring. By this past winter a year later they had suffered 30 deaths. The rest including 60 to 100 staffers were infected but recovered. That's just one particular nursing home.

Out of 5000 school children at home during summer vacation still we have about a thousand sick. Most all of them will recover.

Social Security has opened a new Disability SSDI classification called Long Covid. There is a percentage of survivors with formal diagnosis of disability and damage from long covid itself and will be given SSDI without challenge. We can expect to add about 5 million within the year. The USA has suffered 600,000 deaths or more. The part of the problem is that those numbers are not exactly solid. Half of floridas covid deaths were revised downward 50% due to bad count.

And so on so forth etc. There are a thousand ways to die if not more. Covid is just one possibility but not the fearsome monster. Its more of a political problem than anything.

My resistance is religious. I die free. Even if Covid killed me it will be ok.

I don't know.....maybe pushing a trailer load of skids off with a mandated mask makes my job feel like somebody is trying to kill me.

Or how i make my own decision, and if it is not to wear a mask and it makes you uncomfortable stand back 6 feet.

Or how i make my own decision, and if it is not to wear a mask and it makes you uncomfortable stand back 6 feet.
Either customers should come out and deal with bills and we sit in truck. Or we go in maskless and do our job and they can leave bills and dock doors accessible and stay on the other end of their 5 trillion square foot distribution center.
Mask mandates for labor are sadistic.
Let the geeks who write the mandates do the work masked if they think it's fine and necessary.

Mandate 10 million dollar scuba airtanks for labor. High tech low weight.
And the mandates would end quick.

So many of the real experts say that the kinds of masks most people are wearing don't work. I believe them. If I believed that they actually worked it would definitely make them more tolerable.

So many of the real experts say that the kinds of masks most people are wearing don't work. I believe them. If I believed that they actually worked it would definitely make them more tolerable.
They must work.
That's the kind of mask I wear, so far I don't have the virus.
There's your proof.
BTW, I'm a real expert!