TForce | New mask mandate directive

Either customers should come out and deal with bills and we sit in truck. Or we go in maskless and do our job and they can leave bills and dock doors accessible and stay on the other end of their 5 trillion square foot distribution center.
Mask mandates for labor are sadistic.
Let the geeks who write the mandates do the work masked if they think it's fine and necessary.

Mandate 10 million dollar scuba airtanks for labor. High tech low weight.
And the mandates would end quick.
These geeks will have us dressed up in Darth Vader and StormTrooper helmets and outfits before it's all done. We can all breathe like Darth Vader to be safe.
They'll take credit for starting a new stupid industry....a mandated industry where we all wear helmets and breathing apparatus........but it's cool like Star Wars...right?
Geeks!!!!!

So many of the real experts say that the kinds of masks most people are wearing don't work. I believe them. If I believed that they actually worked it would definitely make them more tolerable.
I didn't wear one for months. Had to wear one for 20 minutes in a customer(our first to resume the mask mandate in their building.....a chemical company involved in labs and universities and stuff....in on the Covid money-racket no doubt).

20 minutes brought back the soreness in my throat and upper lung air tubes....dry and sore from mask wearing.
Didn't have it when mandates were gone. Took 20 minutes to bring it back.

There has not been one study that proves wearing a mask works. Not one. All you have are opinions, and news articles with so called experts, and one liners supposedly taken from a study. There has been zero, none, nada studies done on weather a face cover stops covid spread.

You have an air filter on your car?

Yes and it let's a while bunch of air through or the car would not run!
I am no expert but I would bet a cup of coffee that if I took the air filter out of my car and strapped it over my nose and mouth that covid would go right through it!

And why do you have an air filter on your engine?

And why do you have an air filter on your engine?
An air filter, like a mask has to be porous enough to allow sufficient amounts of air through the media to allow for proper breathing of the engine or your body in the case of a mask.
The more air needed the surface area must be greater or the pores larger to allow proper breathing.
Wrap your head in shrink wrap, you won't get the 'rona....