TForce | New mask mandate directive

I'm more concerned on what is in the air on the docks. Who knows what is floating around from the trailers and dock. Handling all the fertilizer, weed killers, PVC powder, Haz-mat, dust of the Grand Wazoo, and so on. Can't remember how many times I entered a trailer and a big pile of WTF is there. Ask somebody what that :crap: is, "I dunno, just sweep it up".

Where is the proof that wearing masks dropped the transmission rate. Oh that's right. There is no proof. Only Fauci and the governments worthless spew of MISINFORMATION. Guess what really slowed the transmission rate. Cleanliness and staying out of crowds of idiots that thought they were good to go because they were inoculated with a bunch of overpriced vitamins that only last a little while. Wash your hands, arms, face. Wash your hair. Wash your clothes. Wash your nasty a$$. They told us in the beginning, this virus, these tiny little microscopic droplets, were wrapped in a layer of fat. The virus lives off the thin layer of fat until it connects with a new host,(YOU) and it grows a new fat layer from you. SOAP DISSOLVES FAT. FAT GOES AWAY. VIRUS DIES. My two cents worth because after I recovered, I worked diligently at staying clean almost to the point of being OCD. After the wife recovered she did the same. Kids did. We've been fine. Might die tomorrow. You can die on your feet or you can live on your knees. But you can not do both.

Where is the proof that wearing masks dropped the transmission rate. Oh that's right. There is no proof. Only Fauci and the governments worthless spew of MISINFORMATION. Guess what really slowed the transmission rate. Cleanliness and staying out of crowds of idiots that thought they were good to go because they were inoculated with a bunch of overpriced vitamins that only last a little while. Wash your hands, arms, face. Wash your hair. Wash your clothes. Wash your nasty a$$. They told us in the beginning, this virus, these tiny little microscopic droplets, were wrapped in a layer of fat. The virus lives off the thin layer of fat until it connects with a new host,(YOU) and it grows a new fat layer from you. SOAP DISSOLVES FAT. FAT GOES AWAY. VIRUS DIES. My two cents worth because after I recovered, I worked diligently at staying clean almost to the point of being OCD. After the wife recovered she did the same. Kids did. We've been fine. Might die tomorrow. You can die on your feet or you can live on your knees. But you can not do both.
But I wasn't on my knees when I got the shot, I was sitting comfortably in a chair! :lmao:

But I wasn't on my knees when I got the shot, I was sitting comfortably in a chair! :lmao:
And you have to do the exact same thing as I do, wash your hands, wear your mask and social distance yourself from everyone. So, what was the purpose in you being a human guinea pig, other than making someone else super rich, while you waited to see if you would live? :lmao:

And you have to do the exact same thing as I do, wash your hands, wear your mask and social distance yourself from everyone. So, what was the purpose in you being a human guinea pig, other than making someone else super rich, while you waited to see if you would live? :lmao:
I've never "waited to see if I would live". There's no guarantee I'll be alive tomorrow. I live every day to the fullest and I make my decisions based on the best available information, not fringe thinking.

Not here to argue which is best.
My wife had the virus, I lost one of my best friends, another will never fully recover, I'm gonna do what I feel is best for me.

I've never "waited to see if I would live". There's no guarantee I'll be alive tomorrow. I live every day to the fullest and I make my decisions based on the best available information, not fringe thinking.
Exact same thing going on here. But I'm not stepping in front of any freight trains. Jumping off buildings or anything else that I see as a danger to me. Others jump off buildings, bridges and mountains, but not me. I do what's right for me and if you wanna do different, go ahead. But don't try to shame me, belittle me or try to push me, and I'll respect your respect.

Exact same thing going on here. But I'm not stepping in front of any freight trains. Jumping off buildings or anything else that I see as a danger to me. Others jump off buildings, bridges and mountains, but not me. I do what's right for me and if you wanna do different, go ahead. But don't try to shame me, belittle me or try to push me, and I'll respect your respect.
What if the guy next to you jumps off the building and grabs on to you?

5fad4bb7b2423994b340b9cb-2-large.jpg
New DOT approved masks coming in next week !