TForce | new message dvd

mossbackman said:
are there dancing girls by any chance
please note: the video contains some actual footage taken during the strike at overnite from 1999 to 2002 that may not be suitable for all audiences.

mossbackman said:
So I take it the Union doesn't represent UPS Freights Corporate Global Strategy

UH no you mean Leo S***s' vision. It is funny how Mike E**** says it will be left up to us to decide and good ol' Onite mngmnt just can't let that be the case. That makes me want to be union more. If they can send out this propaganda to try to influence us then why can't the union and fellow employees without fear...

ltl driver said:
please note: the video contains some actual footage taken during the strike at overnite from 1999 to 2002 that may not be suitable for all audiences.
lol, funny

I saw the DVD playing at one of our service centers.
It says in the DVD that UPS Freight is different fron the UPS package service.
UPS Freight can't compete in the freight market with the non union companies if we were to get paid what the union companies pay their employees.
I guess they want to dress us up and make the equiptment look like we are the same as UPS ( at a cost of 8 million dollars) but pay us less.
I guess they are right.
If we get paid more $$$ the company would have less money to pay management their bonus.

Remember:
We don't need overtime pay after eight.
We don't need 100% company paid medical.
We don't need an guantered eight hour work day for full timers.
All of the avove would cut into the management $$$$ bonus.

We have done without for so long it would be foolish to give it to us now!!!!!!

Like Animo....what does the DVD speak about, except Union=Bad and UPSF=Good. Just more company PR. Every company out there has it's issues. Union and Non. The company will tell you anything you want to hear. But there is nothing there to make them do what they say, only one thing will do that, A Contract. That's why you get to see the DVD. It's what they want you to see. Can I get a copy of that DVD?? Thanks..........DS.

Silverhawk1 said:
The video makes a lot of sense to me. It showed the teamster union's true colors. I believe everyone needs to see this again.

It showed you exactly what your management wanted to show you.
Nothing short of a one sided misinformation campaign. If that's the case Silverhawk, please enlighten us. What are the union's true colors? Time and time again, you guys take the crap that your company wants to feed you and you take it as Gospel.

Animo916 said:
It showed you exactly what your management wanted to show you.
Nothing short of a one sided misinformation campaign. If that's the case Silverhawk, please enlighten us. What are the union's true colors? Time and time again, you guys take the crap that your company wants to feed you and you take it as Gospel.

Is this a new video out by UPS. If so I haven't seen it? What is it about?

Skeeter said:
Is this a new video out by UPS. If so I haven't seen it? What is it about?

Skeeter,

From what I've read, the DVD gives reasons why UPSF should remain non union. Whether from UPS directly or from Leo, it doesn't really matter, as I mentioned in my previous post, it is nothing more than a one sided point of view, based solely on what your company wants to tell you.

Animo916 said:
Skeeter,

From what I've read, the DVD gives reasons why UPSF should remain non union. Whether from UPS directly or from Leo, it doesn't really matter, as I mentioned in my previous post, it is nothing more than a one sided point of view, based solely on what your company wants to tell you.

Well, I can understand them wanting to stay nonunion. However, Their actions speak volumes just the opposite. They should start giving time in a half after 8 or at least 40. Pay all line drivers for all delay and break downs at full pay not half.

This was all Overnite's way of doing it. So if all this continues then the teamsters will have my support. I know some of my fellow workers won't like me saying this. But fair is fair and right is right.

This is wrong of UPS to keep the same tactics and pay structure as Overnite. Like I've said I'm still giving them a little time. But I will be behind what's best for me and my family.

Also so what I feel is right and fair.