SEFL | new motel?

RED rOOF

i am a city driver, fill in for line haul when they are off. yes there are bunk houses, there is also the red roof 3 miles up the street.

BEEN TO GBO AND STAYED AT RED ROOF BOTH ARE CORRECT MIKE'S ONE OF US JUST LIKES TO STIR EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.:Flame-On::Flame-On::Flame-On:

They send ya'll to Stockbridge when laying over in ATL? At least thats better than that motel at the TA off Moreland Ave! (The TA has been closed now for a year or 2) Or anywhere else in that area...

Do ya'll have bunkhouses at WAT (West Atlanta)? I run city for UPS Freight in that area, and was just curious, thats a fairly new facility, real nice from what I've seen from the gates, hopefully they don't send ya'll down to the hoe-tels off Fulton Industrial Blvd...

wat

They send ya'll to Stockbridge when laying over in ATL? At least thats better than that motel at the TA off Moreland Ave! (The TA has been closed now for a year or 2) Or anywhere else in that area...

Do ya'll have bunkhouses at WAT (West Atlanta)? I run city for UPS Freight in that area, and was just curious, thats a fairly new facility, real nice from what I've seen from the gates, hopefully they don't send ya'll down to the hoe-tels off Fulton Industrial Blvd...

Yes, a bunk house at west atl. on right before you go in gate. I use to stay there, not to bad but like motel in stockbridge better.:clap:

By the way, new motel in ROA. Comfort Inn near terminal. Looks pretty new but don't know how it is. Should here from drivers next week, will post results here.

Being a witness? Really?

freighttrain
Lurker Join Date: Dec 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poopoohead, I think that sometimes mike gets carried away with himself. I've noticed that he pretty much pipes in about everything and usually its a little, to alot negative. I feel that maybe this guy is lonely and not one of the happiest troops we have. I've heard other drivers say that maybe he doesn't work for us, but I'm not sure. He is probably one of those guys that when someone see's him coming they try to walk the other way so that they don't have to hear his rant. Maybe one day he will find happiness and quit all the negativity. There are so many things in this life to be thankful for and we are only here for a little while let's enjoy it. I hope he finds peace in his future.God bless!

Mr. Freighttrain Sir,

Just to point out one thing.....your semi-positive post got lost in your attack of Mikejones. Your mini-rant of how you view or see this gentleman could destroy your witness for God whom you kinda threw out there at the end of the only three "positive" sentence's you put in your post.

One more thing.....it takes both positive and negitive "posts", joined together, on a battery to start an engine....Just food for thought.....

poopoohead
Lurker Join Date: Dec 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike I just questioned your status with SEFL of whether you are linehaul or city because you've made statements in the past about working acroos from the Big House in Columbia, which they have 3 vacation relief runs in linehaul, so I was wondering why they had a city driver covering linhaul! Also I was making a statement in reply to you saying the bunkhouse was closed in GBO when in "fact" it is not. Maybe, just maybe if you could once reply with something possitive people wouldn't as you call it "get fired up." If you do get fired up , so what, don't care,who gives a poop! If you continue to ****, moan, grip and complain about the people and company that I'm proud to work for and with,then I will continue to help get you fired up! God Bless You and those I work with and for.

Mr. Poopoohead Sir,

If you think your post is positive I can understand why you see Mikejones in a negitive light. You "positive" boys are getting a little carried away.....These verses from Matthew 7 come to mind......1-6: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye. 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

If you do get fired up , so what, don't care,who gives a poop! If you continue to ****, moan, grip and complain about the people and company that I'm proud to work for and with,then I will continue to help get you fired up! God Bless You and those I work with and for.

When you say malicious things such as the examples above and then say "God Bless You" it kinda hurts/destroys your testimony.

As a visitor in this forum, for maybe the third time, I hope this is taken the way it is intended with love and as food for thought.......

Thanks for letting me interject!

Andyave

Andy ave, This is old news, don't go stirring things up even if your intent is good sir.....Those post were 2 months ago and have been long resolved...Let's leave it that way..