Estes | New/Moving Terminals?

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw we're opening a new terminal in Baton Rouge, LA and the Elkhart, IN terminal is moving to South Bend, IN... anyone know anything? I think we might see more terminals moving in the future as larger docks become available.

yeah big rob's got the old check book out and buying those old roadway or yellow terms. just which ever one they closed

I do not know anything about the Baton Rouge, LA terminal issue, but I have been informed as to the Elkhart terminal move - "SUPPOSEDLY", the Elkhart, IN terminal is moving to the new South Bend, IN terminal location, and, again, "SUPPOSEDLY", all of Chicago and Indianapolis' break bulk functions are moving there as well...

Lots a changes being made. Seems like freight picked up and yet the cancelled some runs at our term Friday. 1st time in 4+ years.

Lots a changes being made. Seems like freight picked up and yet the cancelled some runs at our term Friday. 1st time in 4+ years.

Freight was up I suppose Tues-Thurs... nothing where its supposed to be at this time of the year. Short term memory really starts to effect people... We should be busy until Late Nov./Early Dec.... Consumer's aren't buying you fella's aren't driving. I suppose steady's better than telling guys to stay home. We've been trying to let new guys know not to work themselves outta a job. We all know that when it really slows.. they look at the bill count... slow it down.. do it right.. save some work for the next guy. They'll put the non-HD freight against the dock first. Remember the tortoise fellas!!!

kansas city is sendin 3 to 4 guys from the road board home every night. gettin old already