New Penn | new penn change of ops

maybe high finance and the way of Wall St is way above your pay grade?

Jimmy Buffet once said he would never invest money into any airline..... He said it was a sure way to lose your money!.... I bet if asked, He would say the same thing about Trucking company's!

Jimmy Buffet once said he would never invest money into any airline..... He said it was a sure way to lose your money!.... I bet if asked, He would say the same thing about Trucking company's!

I would bet if this passes and the New Penn debacle doesn't cause a big expense with a coo the stock would go to $10.00 and claw it's way up from there.

The new work rules is a game changer. YRC would save hundreds of millions every year in efficiencies alone. The teamsters did not give the farm away agreeing to it..they fought many of YRC's demands

http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/100510FREIGHTYRCWDemandsFlier.pdf

I would bet if this passes and the New Penn debacle doesn't cause a big expense with a coo the stock would go to $10.00 and claw it's way up from there.

The new work rules is a game changer. YRC would save hundreds of millions every year in efficiencies alone. The teamsters did not give the farm away agreeing to it..they fought many of YRC's demands

http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/100510FREIGHTYRCWDemandsFlier.pdf

Any bets that if this thing pass's they'll be back in 6 months to get all the rest of those things they couldn't get this time!..... This will be the 1st Unionized- Non Union company.... Hoffa sr. is gonna roll in his grave!

The COO is posted on the New Penn forum, with the terminal closings. Our prayers go out to them and their familys. Sad day.

Jimmy Buffet huh. Did someone catch up with him while he was having cheeseburgers in paradise or was he just hanging out in margaritaville and thought he would enlighten us with his superior knowledge of investing. Pretty sure you meant Warren Buffet.

Jimmy Buffet huh. Did someone catch up with him while he was having cheeseburgers in paradise or was he just hanging out in margaritaville and thought he would enlighten us with his superior knowledge of investing. Pretty sure you meant Warren Buffet.

Lmao....... good catch Reg! you can tell my mind is down in the Keys!! wish i were there now!!

thWINKgif.gif

:hysterical::hysterical:
and he probably said it before the airlines were disambiguated when pilots were making $200,000 a year with a golden contract..similar to UAW who had an iron-clad contract and brought down Detroit because Gettelfinger-UAW president let GM and Chrysler collapse before he made any changes. With so many jobs at stake Hoffa has no choice but to make changes in the NMFA

Sad how NP was a vibrant company at one time, even with Roadway running it. Just look at what it is now after Dollar Billy screwed with it. . What a joke

yrcw a holding company that holds a lot of brands and overseas investments. you can and will do what you need to do when you need to do it, to acomplish your goal or your agenda, when cash is short , due to the debt. someone will pay for it . yrc ,s is with consessions, take the consession money and pay down debt. and with all that is coming in the future yrc will be smiling all the way to the bank. while we on the other hand , will be saying 2015 i must of been out of my mind no no no it was that all the scare and fear, got the best of me. who came up with this ponzzi . buy all these companys and let conssesions pay for them. and in the end guess what the rich get richer and the poor working man gets poorer. and this my brothers is the truth. reality at its best. rich man poor man rich man poor man rich man poor man.

Look at holding co's, ROADWAY, was in 72 or so countries they interlined with them nobody can show a link, now all this crap that they are owned by yrc investigate, show proof or grow up ,some of these POSTS are not gospel! DO we own AMERICAN AIRLINES? we used them for overseas shipments.

Look at holding co's, ROADWAY, was in 72 or so countries they interlined with them nobody can show a link, now all this crap that they are owned by yrc investigate, show proof or grow up ,some of these POSTS are not gospel! DO we own AMERICAN AIRLINES? we used them for overseas shipments.

Who Cares!! The Vote is in, All thats left is the count! Lets stop arguing and guessing till the verdict is in, and they do whatever there going to do!! All we are doing now is giving them fuel for the fire! The more we are divided, the more options they have to scare us with!

The part I haven't figured out is why roll NP into YRC national? Wouldn't rolling them into Holland make more sense? If Rex or Yellow could run the regional model profitably we would not have bought either.

K
yrcw a holding company that holds a lot of brands and overseas investments. you can and will do what you need to do when you need to do it, to acomplish your goal or your agenda, when cash is short , due to the debt. someone will pay for it . yrc ,s is with consessions, take the consession money and pay down debt. and with all that is coming in the future yrc will be smiling all the way to the bank. while we on the other hand , will be saying 2015 i must of been out of my mind no no no it was that all the scare and fear, got the best of me. who came up with this ponzzi . buy all these companys and let conssesions pay for them. and in the end guess what the rich get richer and the poor working man gets poorer. and this my brothers is the truth. reality at its best. rich man poor man rich man poor man rich man poor man./././...,.,./,/,/,/,/,/,,,,/,///.,

Concession wont put cash in hand just a better platform to operate with!

The part I haven't figured out is why roll NP into YRC national? Wouldn't rolling them into Holland make more sense? If Rex or Yellow could run the regional model profitably we would not have bought either.
if i had to say and i will there is coming a time when it will be all yrc. just my input to the future.

K

Concession wont put cash in hand just a better platform to operate with!
it was and i quote , 500 million in the first two cosessions , this is real dollars, it went to paying down debt, that yrc owes for buying roadway , holland ; china,, you give and they take.