KkDUVWI.jpg

QfnlCuL.jpg

tg2xz1z.jpg

iIhFCDt.jpg

fuOvPDU.jpg

9G2wVsQ.jpg

GCNfVYo.jpg

cSch8W2.jpg

Question-so does New Penn currently use the utility system and this is an expansion of it or is this new? Yrc gave up on utility several years ago

this all new to npme...this biggest change of ops ever in there history. we have never had this pool bidding, most dont even have a clue what it is or how it works.it will be hard for me to believe, say at camp hill, only road bids will be turns. chart shows only bed trips are comeing from newburg and they never did bed trips....why go through all this bullshit thats never been done before at npme and try to make this work by clueless people?? they could just close down and force any who would stay to yrc freight....if the brand name has any value left at this point, I wont in 6-8 months from now!!! and to answer higheadblues, no never had utility works before, but there was really nothing a city guy couldn't do ,work wise and road drivers the same, but work the dock...

Well good luck with it hopefully it works out. It seemed like a good idea when we tried it but like everything Yrc does they weren’t able to execute it.

Looks like Billerica Ma is the winner here. Guess they'll be running the freight into northern New England.

the big winners in the road driver category are all terminals that never had road driver at all, before this and dixkhead swankee put them in buffalo and Kearny before this change.....so basically the whole npme sytem of moving freight is now on yrcw ********s....if and when this fails its all on yrc cause non of this is npme!!!

the big winners in the road driver category are all terminals that never had road driver at all, before this and dixkhead swankee put them in buffalo and Kearny before this change.....so basically the whole npme sytem of moving freight is now on yrcw Richard Craniums....if and when this fails its all on yrc cause non of this is npme!!!
Who’s to blame won’t make a bit of difference to the customers if it fails.

The way I see it, this is gonna be a test run and if it works, that’s when you’ll see New Penn merged into YRC. They have always wanted next day service but just couldn’t set up the right network. This puts them one step closer. Just my 2 cents....

The way I see it, this is gonna be a test run and if it works, that’s when you’ll see New Penn merged into YRC. They have always wanted next day service but just couldn’t set up the right network. This puts them one step closer. Just my 2 cents....
Holland,and NP are as close to next day yrc will ever get with their terminal network,and relay system. 10 years ago,that idiot Zollars tried next day in yrc’s network,and it was a disaster,like him....

When they started a road operation in Kearny only 1 guy took the position, they couldn’t get guys to take the road positions, guys were coming in for city positions and being told they had to take road positions and leaving. When New England closed Kearny hired their road drivers to get that operation running.

With this move some existing road men may go elsewhere, and if this don’t work they won’t have road men to reverse this.

NP had the best system, prior to the azzholes from YRC trying to make changes that they thought would be better.What a mistake, taking a company that operated in the high 70's-low 80's,and turning it into a has been.YRC could't run a one man taxi co.without screwing it up.

Let me get this straight. You bought The most profitable Teamster freight company New Penn? Sold most all of it's assets ? Pissed off or lost most of it's dedicated employees? Cut the pay 15 percent Cut the benefits Cut 75 of the pension contributions Didn't buy any new equipment for almost 10 years And still can't make a profit? Now want change the only good thing New Penn has left which is it's operation model of Next Day No damage Loaded direct to destination terminal ways . YRC you are a bunch of idiots

Let me get this straight. You bought The most profitable Teamster freight company New Penn? Sold most all of it's assets ? Pissed off or lost most of it's dedicated employees? Cut the pay 15 percent Cut the benefits Cut 75 of the pension contributions Didn't buy any new equipment for almost 10 years And still can't make a profit? Now want change the only good thing New Penn has left which is it's operation model of Next Day No damage Loaded direct to destination terminal ways . YRC you are a bunch of idiots
I couldn’t have said it any better . Right on driver !

NP had the best system, prior to the azzholes from YRC trying to make changes that they thought would be better.What a mistake, taking a company that operated in the high 70's-low 80's,and turning it into a has been.YRC could't run a one man taxi co.without screwing it up.
No worries-Yrc will have NP operating in the low triple digits in no time