New Penn | New Penn does not need to take these cuts!!!

Maybe duie pyle is just trying to turn a quick profit,From what I was told they borrowed the money to finance the terms they bought with the rent covering their expenses.

thats what you do when your a landlord,let someone else's money pay for cost and expenses. if i would have had a 10yr lease with npme, i would have though i died and went to heaven with the 99 virgins those Arabs think there getting and that god was 51% owner of anheuser-bush. if they-duie- is selling there more to it than a quick profit.they got a total of 7 properites from yrcw, includeing our 3, for the price that should have been paid for maspeth property alone, if the economey wasn't were it's at now.

I don't take swipes at anyone. But I do get some very harsh replies from some who don't agree with me in which case I get a little harsh also. Some of your posts are way too long to quote. You not only made it clear you're voting no but you give instructions with do's and don'ts. That's fine. Did I take a swipe at you? All I'm saying is a lot of time is wasted on the idea that NP will be closed. That is ridiculous. It ain't gonna happen. That is a fact based on common sense. Are you saying anyone who doesn't agree with you is taking a swipe at you. I understand everything you're saying but I agree with none of it. Is that ok with you?
It is fine with me if you don't agree with my opinions-that is what freedom of speech is all about. I am not trying to tell anyone YRCW will close New Penn down if we vote NO. Quite the contrary. I have given multiple reasons, backed up with links to documents, why it would be extremely difficult for YRCW to answer our NO vote by shutting us down. I post this information to educate my brothers who feel it is wise to ask their TM how to vote!

Some people say they close us if we vote no. No one can answer how they can close us. They would have a huge pension withdraw liability in order to close us. They don't have the money to pay the pension right now. Where will they get the money for the withdraw???
Any answers?

the answer is the teamsters will let them slide to keep them open hoffa says. just like he gives them everything else!!!:eck13:

vacation time

200 dollar pay cut is my unemployment pay moron,18 years at new penn gets me 3 years vacation moron,and with unemployment i get no holidays,sick days,vacation time moron.hope you got it this time jerko##.

If you have 18 years in you should be above 3 weeks vacation.

new penn & reddaway are not direct competition for YRC.YRC knows nothing about regional freight and 1-2 day service.they have proven that FACT time and time again.new penn and reddaway were #1 and #2 in the nation at one time and YRC has sucked the crap out of us.enough is enough the national division is the problem let them take the cuts!!!!!!!!!

200 dollar pay cut is my unemployment pay moron,18 years at new penn gets me 3 years vacation moron,and with unemployment i get no holidays,sick days,vacation time moron.hope you got it this time jerko##.

18 yrs and only 3 weeks vacation?????? You get paid for holidays,sickdays and vacation on unemployment. Cause everydays a HOLIDAY. And your kids wont be living in a old fridge box in the GHETTO when you lose everything. Sad story

By voting yes and keeping new penn running i keep my top ten seniority spot,i make 40 dollars a week less,have medical benefits,3 weeks paid vacation,5 sick days 3 personal days and paid holidays, and a chance to knockout some of these non union companies who are trying to knock us out.if i vote no and it gets closed i get a 200 dollar wage cut,no sick days,no personal days.or holidays or vacation,i get a chance to go work for a non union company who probably wont hire me,a good chance to lose my house,tell my kids we have to move because daddy gambled and i lost my job in one of the worst economic times.i love my kids and my house so ill be voting yes.
We get 4 personal DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!