New Penn | New Penn Merger (UNVERIFIED)

It sure looks like and uses the same verbage that all of the other change of ops. papers I've seen. I just think its funny that YRC will cut off its nose to spite its face and close a good company down. So its only duplicate terminals if it is a no vote by NP and not duplication if it is yes vote. What a bunch of clowns YRC is . VOTE NO New Penn Teamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's YRCW not YRC. We have no say in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find interesting is the Baltimore(YRC 155), which is supposed to move from the present old Holland Laurel terminal(leased) back to the smaller former REX 155 Baltimore city terminal(still owned), adding NP into the mix would make darn near impossible to service either companies customers?

What I find interesting is the Baltimore(YRC 155), which is supposed to move from the present old Holland Laurel terminal(leased) back to the smaller former REX 155 Baltimore city terminal(still owned), adding NP into the mix would make darn near impossible to service either companies customers?

Doubt if Newpenn would be bringing much freight with them,most of that will be lost the first week.

OK I'll say it again.. Managment said it costed 10 million to close 13 holland terminals, Now they say they don't have money for payroll without a credit revolver. So where do they get the money to close/merge New Penn? Will the almighty banker be stupid enough to give them that?

OK I'll say it again.. Managment said it costed 10 million to close 13 holland terminals, Now they say they don't have money for payroll without a credit revolver. So where do they get the money to close/merge New Penn? Will the almighty banker be stupid enough to give them that?

I like your way of thinking...

You people take this with a grain of salt, I see no company letterhead or anything on this document so this may or may not be a fake, You be the judge

2ajondt.jpg

33epl7a.jpg

121a0ao.jpg

If this is not real and is just a threat....it could be very damaging........not reallt good for New Penn if customers see and believe it...Where did it come from and is it new or just a BS thrreat or from asn old vote? Where does it come from?

This is real, talked with my B.A. up here at great lenght the other day about it. Anyone of us that has been through a change knows what they look like and this is the real deal. We should all be perfectly honest here, if they took the time to study this then they will do it. They have no problem cutting off a body part to save the body. My personal opinion is they will do it no matter what the vote is. We are going to get screwed royally in all this unless the union makes a stand to respect our seniority. The problem is knowing how things work they will sacrifice the 1200 to 1400 jobs at New Penn to save YRC.

Thats what I just told the president of Holland that yrc will do anything to screw over their employees, they spend more money, time and effort screwing with the employees then they do servicing the customers.

This is no fake. My terminal manager told me this 2 weeks ago. New Penn cant vote no. These people mean business.

If the New Penn vote is no they would be forced to do what they would rather not do.

They would never change anything about New Penn unless they absolutely had to.

They say end-tail and they cite language in NMFA to allow them to do this so as to not call it a merge but if they keep the New Penn brand and I'm almost positive they want to keep it...then by keeping some New Penn terminals open they would have to dove-tail but just in the New Penn terminals they keep open

maybe?​

Bullshit... they hope its a no vote so they can justify doing what their dumb asses already wanted to do...

I posted Zollars home address and a photo of his home I found online in public documents. Why was it removed? It is public information. I will be posting it in all New Penn terminals this week.

I posted Zollars home address and a photo of his home I found online in public documents. Why was it removed? It is public information. I will be posting it in all New Penn terminals this week.

#8 All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable, You are responsible for what you post here. Trucking Boards LTL Truck Driver & Freight Forums - Forum Rules

No last names, or personal information of any member is to be posted on Truckingboards
Rule 3