FedEx Freight | New Pension Plan?

You will get this! but wait you can have that! or do you want what's behind door # 3 from what I've herd it's not much to look at !

I thought it was pretty convenient that they told us at the non-U meeting... They said Jan, but of course no details... Go figure....

401k versus pension

ok guys heres the deal i heard from larry miller about a year ago. The companywill take your years and age into account when offering your vestment in the pension and guarantee a certain rate of return. meaning a 50 yr old with 20 yrs in will be fully vested and be able to get his pension VERY soon.
as someone my age 32 with 4 yrs will earn a lesser rate of return but as retirement rolls around i will be on par with all others. all will be vested at the 5 yr mark so anyone with 5 yrs in already will be fully vested:ranting2:
dont know if that will still stand when it rolls out but dont be scared of change not everything is bad

don't forget when raises come around they will be extra :censored2: because fxf will say well now we give you a pension.like they did this year with the bs raise and said we give you a bonus

The only thing our #1 driver is getting after 31 yrs is $1100/month! Your 401k will last you about 10 yrs after you retire. But you probably use that on medical.Because FedEx has no medical benefits when you retire! We Must Organize!!!

Our customers love us I know. And we are the best in the business! But ask your manager to let you see what you'll get as a pension, without 401k, without ss. Oh ya! Ask him about medical benefits when you retire? I'll be waiting.

Our benefits are linked to the operating ratio. the plan used seems to sacrifice the level that we can obtain. The best of benefits equals 100% since they try to operate at about 84% thats means it has to be lower which would be 80% or less. Number 1 should have the best so you can see where we stand.