Averitt | New pictures of Freightliner daycabber's in Nashville !

Have you ever ran Nas - Bhm loaded.....many many many long HARD pulls all the way! The MPG's on your Volvo would take a hit!

Who cares what the fuel mileage is? You make it sound as though you are paying for your fuel out of your pocket. Fuel surcharges take care of it all and high fuel costs don't hurt these companies one bit They actually stand to make more money with fuel surcharges. It wouldn't matter a whit to me if they get 2 mpg. Couldn't give a care less. I want ride comfort. Don't care how clean it is on the outside, don't care what kind of tires it has, don't care if it is brush burner exhaust or canister exhaust or if the def tank is shrouded. It isn't my truck other than to haul the company's crap up and down the highway at a highly underpaid rate.

You guys can jump up and down and get that tingle yup your leg over such trivial stuff. Give us a raise to get within site of our competition and maybe I would give a care. Until then, my old Volvo tractor is just fine. Don't know the fuel mileage and again, could truly care less. Fuel mileage does zip, zero nada for me or for any of you for that matter. A raise and 70 mph trucks would make a huge difference in my mind. The rest is superfluous garbage.

No I haven't Jeepman, but I have ran to Roa and GBO with 40,000 and still averaged 7.0, North Carolina can be steep at times too. Lifer, Jeepman and I do or we wouldn't be posting our MPG data.