Reddaway | New Rosters

So after three change out west they still have separate terminals
Well starting Monday we are one. I’m saying the old yrc yards are getting many turn bids. In all reality yrc drivers benefited and will benefit by the merge. Why? Because Reddaway work is being distributed/given to yrc terminals. Small terminals like Pico, Pomona, San Diego, Gardena didn’t even have line haul bids/opportunities. With the help of Reddaway now they do. And Reddaway lost line haul work.

Well starting Monday we are one. I’m saying the old yrc yards are getting many turn bids. In all reality yrc drivers benefited and will benefit by the merge. Why? Because Reddaway work is being distributed/given to yrc terminals. Small terminals like Pico, Pomona, San Diego, Gardena didn’t even have line haul bids/opportunities. With the help of Reddaway now they do. And Reddaway lost line haul work.
Did you expect something else??

Brother, nothing is lost, we just got back what was given to the regionals on 2009. Now every piece of the puzzle falls in its place.
Regionals have been blessed by the big brothers.
Now we are one, we hope they behave like real teamsters, respect the NMFC.

Damn you’re still there. Could have sworn you were leaving to Estes. Any word on how bad pacoima Reddaway got ****ed? Haven’t seen any of my old co workers to ask. I’m running cranes now