TForce | New Rules

I think I will just start chewing again,and just spit all over the place.that seems more paletable to the smoking (⊙▃⊙)'s ! I can spread all sorts of disease just as long as I'm not spreading second hand smoke !

Gee wiz why not take the hint and throw your smokes in the trash.
Just think what you could do with all the money you'll save,as well as the better health you will enjoy.
Plus your family and loved ones will have you around much longer.

I find it so very sad that big strong truckers are to weak to give up their smoking habit.

If I could give up a three and a half a day non-filtered smoking habit I know anyone can do it.

Theres more smoking going on at my barn than anytime in the past. In the bldg., in the trucks, fuel pump, back of trailers, wherever one sees fit to choke and puke. Those rules are for everywhere else.

Theres more smoking going on at my barn than anytime in the past. In the bldg., in the trucks, fuel pump, back of trailers, wherever one sees fit to choke and puke. Those rules are for everywhere else.

We have the occasional rule breaker at my barn, but most smokers have complied and have hidden their habits.
No one at my barn wants to be canned from UPS for a piddly smoking policy, this is the premier LTL company!