TForce | New Rules

NJ tried passing a law that you could not smoke in your own personal vehicle if there was children under the age of 18 in the car. I don't know if it passed.
FL Passed laws that you can not smoke on the beach or boardwalk. Other states have followed suit. Are we really a free country? NO!!!!:smilie_132:

It's the principal behind the issue, just like dogs crapping in city parks, we did not ban dogs from parks, if the owner does not pick up the sh!t, he gets a ticket. Just that simple.

LAND OF THE FREE and HOME OF THE.......... do what the hell we tell you when we tell you!!!!! Our upper mgmt should run for political office ........ a lot of similarities!!!!

Works for me!:smilie_132:

I'm trying to decide if these new rules will push me to quit or not. Sadly, I think not. I'm just not in the mood to quit.:hide:

Your not going to quit just yet. After March 1 You will run down the highways looking out the windows while sneaking a butt, Just like a little kid.:hysterical:

As far as I know, Their is nothing that the union can do about company rules. If the company want to set rules, We will have to follow them. Union or not.

I Think you are going to find that if you have already signed your cards and are either awaiting conformation of signatures or are in the process of negotiations, that implementation of any new work rules will be subject to approval by the Teamsters. In other word once under representation the company cannot will-nily change/ add work rules:smilie_132:
Take Care
Be safe

I Think you are going to find that if you have already signed your cards and are either awaiting conformation of signatures or are in the process of negotiations, that implementation of any new work rules will be subject to approval by the Teamsters. In other word once under representation the company cannot will-nily change/ add work rules:smilie_132:
Take Care
Be safe

That's probably why they initiated the rules change to be effective immediately except the vacation rule.

I'm trying to decide if these new rules will push me to quit or not. Sadly, I think not. I'm just not in the mood to quit.:hide:

The one perk i have always bragged about is the fact that i can smoke in my office im not about to give that up :tongue0002::tongue0002:

Switch to the CHAW.....then you can spit in the floor.....That is what I did (except the spitting in the floor bit) and I think it is harder not to do than smoking...

Has anyone officialy seen the new rulebook yet or is this just rumors again. I know the smoking policy has taken affect at my place. Can someone post these changes or are they the same as before in previous posts.

Has anyone officialy seen the new rulebook yet or is this just rumors again. I know the smoking policy has taken affect at my place. Can someone post these changes or are they the same as before in previous posts.

The changes BUSTER has posted at the beginning of this thread is some of the changes in the new rule book, These rules posted was told to most if not all in a PCM, or atleast in my terminal. This rule book was supposed to be handed out to us by the end of FEB.- MARCH. Just like everything else, we will see it when it is too late.

My retirement discharge date is March 31st 2008.
It looks like I'm going to miss out on receiving my new rule book.
Aw gee wiz what a bummer.
For UPS being such a push,push company they sure are very slow with the stuff they do for us.