Estes | New rumors!!!

any truth to Rumor , Estes planning or moved into the Rock island barn ?? and any other barns on the list for the next year that they bought from yrcw a few years back ??

Talking to a driver who usually correct on his rumors. Said he heard company wide re-bid, potentially , due to amount of runs cancelled. Anyone else hear this?

Talking to a driver who usually correct on his rumors. Said he heard company wide re-bid, potentially , due to amount of runs cancelled. Anyone else hear this?
Haven't heard but wouldn't surprise me. We've already had two rebids at my barn. I bid on laydowns since I travel so far to work. I have girlfriends at my laydown barns. They're getting very frustrated with this c hhhh itt

Haven't heard but wouldn't surprise me. We've already had two rebids at my barn. I bid on laydowns since I travel so far to work. I have girlfriends at my laydown barns. They're getting very frustrated with this c hhhh itt

Oh my, well if the gfs need a replacement if you get assigned a new run LMK..

I heard a driver talking about it last night. He was saying July 1st