Estes | New rumors!!!

It's his home terminal. How did he not know? Enquiring minds went to know.

And Rumor has it he pockets the money for game parking. Probably just a rumor.
If this post don't send krud to the ER dr, I'm going to assume it's personal

Last edited:
The southeast region wouldn’t be the dumpster fire that it is if this guy was really that concerned with the well being of the company. Just look at these trashy terminals, look at these small terminals like Aberdeen and Raleigh for example closing the outbound dock at midnight or after on a regular basis with the tiny bill count they have. Just look at the dysfunction of the Charlotte terminal 24 hours a day. I’d be personally embarrassed to have that much clout and not have a smoother operation in my region.

Probably the same reason some guys don’t know Jody is at the house when they are not there.
I always tell her not to say anything to her hubby or boyfriend as I don't like to get in a henpecked situation and can give them back to their original owner with no strings attached. Of course they never leave me alone either way

Last edited:
The southeast region wouldn’t be the dumpster fire that it is if this guy was really that concerned with the well being of the company. Just look at these trashy terminals, look at these small terminals like Aberdeen and Raleigh for example closing the outbound dock at midnight or after on a regular basis with the tiny bill count they have. Just look at the dysfunction of the Charlotte terminal 24 hours a day. I’d be personally embarrassed to have that much clout and not have a smoother operation in my region.

What terminal do you run? Or what region do you run? Or are you just a truck driver that had zero idea of what actually goes on except what you hear from other drivers?

Just curious.

Actually he is suspended from the Columbia terminal. He’s only traveling because he can’t work out of his home terminal. So there is some truth behind the “suspension.” Just not completely suspended from his job.

Wrong again. Y’all need to grow the hell up and quit doing this. Legree is the one who stepped away until everything is completed...People who are asked to leave their terminal aren’t allowed to keep working. It was his decision.

Next lie please. Bring it on

Wrong again. Y’all need to grow the hell up and quit doing this. Legree is the one who stepped away until everything is completed...People who are asked to leave their terminal aren’t allowed to keep working. It was his decision.

I've never known water heaters to be such a big item. Fix'n to buy stock in the water heater bidness

What terminal do you run? Or what region do you run? Or are you just a truck driver that had zero idea of what actually goes on except what you hear from other drivers?

Just curious.
I run the east coast and I don’t say these things just on what I’ve heard, I say them based on personal experience. Anyone who can’t acknowledge that the southeast is an unorganized disaster is delusional. I’d love for you or anyone else to justify some of the nonsense that goes on.

I run the east coast and I don’t say these things just on what I’ve heard, I say them based on personal experience. Anyone who can’t acknowledge that the southeast is an unorganized disaster is delusional. I’d love for you or anyone else to justify some of the nonsense that goes on.
Do you ever show up at a terminal and they have no clue why your there and have no idea what to assign you

Legree stepped away? Lol yea right his prideful ass ain’t doing that on his own. He was forced to step away from his home terminal. You can keep listening to everything he tells you if you want too....

Neighbors wife tells me she tells her hubby she just likes to have clean bedsheets is the reason she washes them everyday. She tells me hubby believes everything she says