Estes | New rumors!!!

Rumor has it you had to jump out of the window twice. Ol man came home and chased you down the street. Any truth to this rumor?
Dang! It's funny you've said that. Keeps me young. It also keeps everyone awake at night. I always have a new story of current events that's taken place in mildews life.

We're getting a new eld system. Only hearsay from umpteen drivers. Haven't seen actual facts so this is probably useless info. I don't believe a word of it

We're getting a new eld system. Only hearsay from umpteen drivers. Haven't seen actual facts so this is probably useless info. I don't believe a word of it
I seen it my meet guy is running on it and its no big deal same thing just a little more tight (like dont move truck on 30 min break)

I seen it my meet guy is running on it and its no big deal same thing just a little more tight (like dont move truck on 30 min break)
Cant move the truck before you log in. So no more fueling and hooking up before you log in like a lot of line guys do. How you enter pre and post trips is a bit different than old peoplenet. You have to certify each individual trailer as Safe to Operate.

The main thing guys are worried is the time. Being on duty before you even put the truck in drive. Probably wont effect city guys nearly as much since you guys clock in first anyway(as far as I know). Linehaul guys with he longer 600+ mile runs are somewhat concerned. We'll see how it plays out.

Cant move the truck before you log in. So no more fueling and hooking up before you log in like a lot of line guys do. How you enter pre and post trips is a bit different than old peoplenet. You have to certify each individual trailer as Safe to Operate.

The main thing guys are worried is the time. Being on duty before you even put the truck in drive. Probably wont effect city guys nearly as much since you guys clock in first anyway(as far as I know). Linehaul guys with he longer 600+ mile runs are somewhat concerned. We'll see how it plays out.
Maybe its time to adjust the HOS to something human beings can have a life with

It started at my terminal. Guess I lucked out because my tablet never updated. I have one of the new Samsung tablets in my tractor. Seems like a lot of drivers were having problems with theirs freezing and restarting.

It just seems over complicated because when we asked the person giving the training on this they didn't have any answers for us other than watch the video or read the pamphlet given out.

Was told at a meeting the other morning that Rob was flying to Seattle because Amazon was threatening to quit using us because of poor service

Was told at a meeting the other morning that Rob was flying to Seattle because Amazon was threatening to quit using us because of poor service
I’m shocked we have any freight at all with the high rates, shoddy service and constant damage claims.

eDC2HAe.jpg

Wonder what that’s about
(Help, mud)

We are so Locked up to Amazon is why we are failing them,In Cincinnati you can't get an empty because all trailers have Amazon on them,FedEx is dumping them because of there demanding ways,Plus it is the cheapest of cheap freight,The New Walmart of our generation,And Hell alot of freight is damaged due to The Family,Yes The Estes's not wanting to invest money into anything but their pockets,Look at our facilities,**** poor,Y'all afraid to say anything negative,But they watch this sight,You want changes speak up

We are so Locked up to Amazon is why we are failing them,In Cincinnati you can't get an empty because all trailers have Amazon on them,FedEx is dumping them because of there demanding ways,Plus it is the cheapest of cheap freight,The New Walmart of our generation,And Hell alot of freight is damaged due to The Family,Yes The Estes's not wanting to invest money into anything but their pockets,Look at our facilities,**** poor,Y'all afraid to say anything negative,But they watch this sight,You want changes speak up
estes needs to walk away from..amazon...