New Penn | New Service to the Southwest?

trkrfr8

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard New Penn is offering "three-day service to most points in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas, and four-day service to most points in Arizona and New Mexico." That true??

Might be a part of the Amazon Freight Holland has acquired. Plan is for Holland Memphis to be the consolidation point for all freight moving West from our footprint. Only holdup is who the connecting carrier will be for Western US. Memphis has dedicated 5-8 doors for this account. Please don't kill messenger. Only relaying what we were told in our pre-shift. Oh yes this is freight moving from DC to DC not home deliveries.

Might be a part of the Amazon Freight Holland has acquired. Plan is for Holland Memphis to be the consolidation point for all freight moving West from our footprint. Only holdup is who the connecting carrier will be for Western US. Memphis has dedicated 5-8 doors for this account. Please don't kill messenger. Only relaying what we were told in our pre-shift. Oh yes this is freight moving from DC to DC not home deliveries.
Wonderful. More freight Memphis can destroy

Wonderful. More freight Memphis can destroy
Wait a minute ATM I resemble that. I work IB where this freight will be handled. Every man one our shift has at least 20 years with Holland. By the way I break a lot of your barns wagons. Sometimes it ain't pretty.

Good, now they go cut the rate on more of YRC's freight.
this original post started in 2006, lots, everything has changed since than..here in camp hill, pa. we give yrc 3-4 loads of freight every day to deliver. that's just one terminal of npmes. a fair amount of drop and hook pick/ups I make, have a yrc trailer dropped beside us. I assume yrc is doing the bidding and pushing the crap off on us, and probably Holland also..i see Holland has some of the same dist. freight we get daily, course I don't know what it pays exactly, but cant be to great if regionals at 97 o/r and yrc at 100 o/r..thought those package dimensioners were yrc's savior,think someones reading those numbers backwards