FedEx Freight | New System wide bids, July or August?

Peterbilt

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard when the system wide bids are are be posted? I would like to know because it could mean a better run for myself and some others.. Thanks for any info.. :shift:

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=81516.msg841438#msg841438 date=1277754029]
LH manager in KCM is telling us July or August. Once again, I'll believe it when I see them posted.
[/quote]I will ask some of our cincy meet drivers to see what is being told out east.. They might know more then the west..

I'm from Cincy and I was told that they would be posted in July and go into effect in August. No reason was given for the delay.

Man, I hope they don't do to you guys what they did to us when our bid was delayed last year........ it was an entire revamping of the system to a different business model. Some runs got better, most evolved to a little driving of the truck and a lot of driving of a forklift.

We've already been there. The current bids were delayed 2 months because of killing the company team bids. I'm betting that's why the next one will be off a month or two.

Last bid, there were 84 (I think) bids in SLK, only about 52 drivers, we still only have about 52 drivers. I think they have hired some in Mt. Home and supposed to have hired some in Hermiston Or. Don't know why they have not hired any in SLK.

To reiterate what balisle posted…

Heard there's an email from Lakeland saying bids posted the 16th to take effect August 8th.