R&L | New Terminal In Sanger Texas.

Would take some pressure off Buffalo, most of that northeast stuff goes through Norwalk to Buffalo to run long doubles across NY thruway. Would be easy to have NOR or WIL to slip with a Lebanon area Breakbulk in southwest Pennsylvania

Freight freight freight!
And lots more of it
Sanger continues to struggle having enough drivers for the work load but are moving along nicely! After near 18 months fellow groups of drivers showing their true colors and acting like children.
The worst one has gone though! A bad accident up north saw him promptly fired but another just got his job back via a peer review. A forklift falls off a customers dock and the driver lies about it but stays with the company??!?! HR causing their own issues with stupid decisions!

Last edited:
Freight freight freight!
And lots more of it
Sanger continues to struggle having enough drivers for the work load but are moving along nicely! After near 18 months fellow groups of drivers showing their true colors and acting like children.
Hows that? Cuz some feel the loafers oughta be booted instead of catered to?

Any updates at the Sanger terminal? Wife and I are considering teaming. And the recruiter was pushing Sanger. Having read through this thread I would love to know if things have settled here and if it's going smooth?

Hear things are running as smoothly as possible for a fast approaching two year old terminal but equipment is a massive issue. Not enough tractors/trailers for drivers, workers on dock, dispatchers for workload, admin staff for office but keep being told the are coming! It’s been 3 months now! Starting to think Sanger is again being overshadowed by its big brother Dallas and not getting the necessary help or attention

Freight freight freight!
And lots more of it
The worst one has gone though! A bad accident up north saw him promptly fired but another just got his job back via a peer review. A forklift falls off a customers dock and the driver lies about it but stays with the company??!?! HR causing their own issues with stupid decisions!
Sometimes it’s the pot calling the kettle black. The fact is there are a lot of guys who do just enough to make it look like they’re staying busy. Sometimes it carries over from how the did their job in Dallas. I’m going to do this or I’m just going to do that mentality. If the dispatcher says run by here I’ll just tell him I did and drive in. Wait a minute he wants me to go where? I’ve heard it all!!!! Me myself I just do what I’m asked or told to do! I don’t make crap up. The only thing that irks me is a driver who has his nose up...........well you know what I’m saying right? Sanger is still riding the coattails of the customers they took from Dallas.