ADuiePyle | New Terminal opening date.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went by yesterday. Had a couple trailers in the doors. Lotof cars there. Looks like it is on schedule for next week. Building next door has sign on it: Fedex Ground.

ok thanks. maybe on sunday i'll take a drive-by to check it out.

We just hired a few drivers from Jevic at my terminal, Northborough.....It dont hurt to apply and see if they are hiring anyone else. I'm not part of the hiring process, just a driver. :-)

I am an ex Jevic.Got on with the T/L side.Charity in West Chester says she still needs line haul.Call her and find out locations

update. i drove by there this morning. the fence is up all around the grounds. they now even have one of those snow scrapers you drive under to remove the snow from your trailer.

but only abot 2 trailers in the yard, so they are not even fuly moved in yet.

as for the Fed Ex building down the street, they have many trucks parked at the loading docks, but i do not know if that place is fully functional yet.

hey x, glad to see all is well,i've been running mail local here in w.pa, had interview last week with abf in pittsburgh,just waiting to here back from them, keep in touch(nalco guy)

Hi, I drove by the RI facility on Thursday, still not open. They had an alarm guy there working on the fence. Still only two trailers in yard. I heard they are closing Oxford and the drivers will be split into Northborough and RI.

Hi, I drove by the RI facility on Thursday, still not open. They had an alarm guy there working on the fence. Still only two trailers in yard. I heard they are closing Oxford and the drivers will be split into Northborough and RI.

where's Oxford....???

yes, i too have seen the new fence and only a trailer or two.....nothing else.....

hey x, glad to see all is well,i've been running mail local here in w.pa, had interview last week with abf in pittsburgh,just waiting to here back from them, keep in touch(nalco guy)

Look what i found here .Hello O ! I have 2 friends that signed on here for sleeper cab .the first is stting in Mechanicsburgh waiting to load for Jersey and the second Quit yesterday after he was dispatched to L I City from West Chester . tempermental Jevic drivers ... not moving fast enough for their likeing I Guess .. take care O' and little O too...:1036316054:

Not to worry TAH. Once YRC-Yellow/Roadway get our next day service up and running in north east,were going to eat Pyles lunch.For their the first ones on our hit list!Can you say HUGE discounting!!

Not to worry TAH. Once YRC-Yellow/Roadway get our next day service up and running in north east,were going to eat Pyles lunch.For their the first ones on our hit list!Can you say HUGE discounting!!

I was working for redstar when a duie moved into the northeast they discounted everybody we the teamster cos cant under cut this outfit because they dont have the overhead costs with our pension and health care bennys .

YRCW will NEVER touch Pyle in a million years. Service is 99.38 and the overall cost is about 30% less than a union outfit.

Plus they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. Can you say no work rules. ???

"Waiting for a load from Buffalo to make service"

Don't have to hold the peddle runs. We can send them out with a dispatcher or OPS manager....

Can't do that at a union outfit.

What is the first thing a Farmer sees in the morning ? answer : a dewy pile :funky:

Okay Opie i mean freind of the frog.We already have customers ready to jump on board with our new service.And in case you haven't heard we have new flexibility language in contract called utility drivers.We have enough resources to weather the storm for a long time while we drive the bottom feeders like yourself out of business.Come on over to our side before it's to late!

Status
Not open for further replies.