New Penn | New terminal?

I would highly doubt that but having not worked there for over a year, I will leave it for someone who knows....

i see where you probably or how that rumor got started. on new penns facebook page, it says st. louie here we come, congads to npme drivers and gives a date.. that is for the rodeo drivers, i guess first place winners and st. louie must be place of finals or semi finals. .. so answer i s no terminal in st. louie, ok.

They can't get employees at their current terminals and beg guys to go work at other terminals now never mind opening any more

thts right keepingon, we cant hire enough to staff our terminals already in operation, but guess what, our new yrc pres. at npme just hired a terminal manager from yrc to be a vp. but first we have to train him to be a vp. . can you beleive it could get any better. than this. i could go on but the absolute stupidity just makes me angry, what the billion dollar freight movers the great money makeing YRC has done to slowly destroy NPME.

thts right keepingon, we cant hire enough to staff our terminals already in operation, but guess what, our new yrc pres. at npme just hired a terminal manager from yrc to be a vp. but first we have to train him to be a vp. . can you beleive it could get any better. than this. i could go on but the absolute stupidity just makes me angry, what the billion dollar freight movers the great money makeing YRC has done to slowly destroy NPME.

Could not agree with you more. What they have done to this company is disgusting.

They can't get employees at their current terminals and beg guys to go work at other terminals now never mind opening any more
I hear tale that there is a Newburg guy who's looking to transfer...

What YRC refuses to understand is that New Penn is suposed to be a NEXT DAY CARRIER. An employee shortage effects New Penn more than any company in the YRC portfolio.

tons of delay time @ 22 for road men this wk. no bodies to work the dock! this company loves giving away money
Same down here. So much waste of money, moral is just TERRIBLE but we keep hearing from the Sups that's what the YRC guys in the palace want.

Last couple of days we built a peddle run and sent it to 06 so they can cover. We don't have enough bodies to cover, heard 06 has layoffs so we give them the work

A couple of wks ago we had an 06 driver stay at our barn all wk, they put him in hotel & he covered our city work. I don't think anyone came up this wk.