Pitt-Ohio | new terminal

gtr1186

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anybody know if they ever broke ground yet for the new terminal in clv ? Or did they run into more "red tape" issues with the property

I just joined. It's built but not open. Nobody will say why. I'm not from CLV.
Work next door to it,beautiful terminal been done for awhile all construction done everybody gone lights on every night not a car or truck there

Still not open. Last we were told there were issues that were easier to resolve with the terminal unoccupied, I'm thinking they were tech related. It's been a few months since we've had a safety meeting, so we haven't been updated on the progress.

Still not open. Last we were told there were issues that were easier to resolve with the terminal unoccupied, I'm thinking they were tech related. It's been a few months since we've had a safety meeting, so we haven't been updated on the progress.
anything on what Pitt is doing with Ross Express ? Dorn terminals show up on your service map as one with you but Ross does seem to exist - di they ever buy the whole company or just a piece of it ?

anything on what Pitt is doing with Ross Express ? Dorn terminals show up on your service map as one with you but Ross does seem to exist - di they ever buy the whole company or just a piece of it ?
They bought into those companies. And are just inter lining with them