Estes | New terminals or expansion

Estes opening a small terminal in
Thorofare nj, pulling freight from
Elkton md, Lakewood and Philly.
And I don't even work for you guys!

I don’t get a chance to sit around and talk to other drivers or office staff cause I’m always on the run lol. I saw the post online but wasn’t sure

I heard the new terminal in Dallas is just temporary, and that Estes is looking for land to actually build a new terminal from the ground up.

So in theory you have Ft. Worth, Newly built terminal somwhere in DFW, and the current Dallas terminal on singleton. But who knows.

Someone could have made all that up and I'm a sucker repeating ir.

Quoting my own post.......

Heard from a couple more Dallas drivers that this is true. Estes is looking for 60 acres or so in or near North Dallas for a brand new terminal.

If I had to guess, the new terminal, if it gets built in North Dallas would be the city terminal handling local freight, and the existing Dallas terminal would be the break bulk due to its proximity to I-30/I-20/I-35/I-45.

Quoting my own post.......

Heard from a couple more Dallas drivers that this is true. Estes is looking for 60 acres or so in or near North Dallas for a brand new terminal.

If I had to guess, the new terminal, if it gets built in North Dallas would be the city terminal handling local freight, and the existing Dallas terminal would be the break bulk due to its proximity to I-30/I-20/I-35/I-45.

This is already done