ODFL | New terminals

Guy named Golden (sp) out of Louisville . Desperate to find drivers, wants in house before going elsewhere, but no one wants to drive 2 hrs to work on a good day.
Thank you for the info. He's the ops manager down there. Been with OD a long time. Sucks we can't find anyone to go there, but you're right, it is pretty far from IND.

We were asked the other day who wanted to transfer to tannersville from Scranton? They will be closing Scranton and moving it’s operation to tannersville.

We were asked the other day who wanted to transfer to tannersville from Scranton? They will be closing Scranton and moving it’s operation to tannersville.

Wouldn't that put you close for P&D to the Allentown location and really far for del north of Scranton.

scranton must not be profiable. will probably keep the yard as a dark terminal

scranton must not be profiable. will probably keep the yard as a dark terminal

I'm not sure if this really has anything to do with Scranton's performance. There's a couple different rumor mills, 1 is that OD bought this property they are calling Tannersville in order to help keep saia out of it. But there are definitely big long-term plans for that property to make it the new Northeast break bulk. I don't know that territory very well either but it does look like there might have to be some "rezoning." I don't know how soon that is coming online, but it's probably oingg to bring some changes to the system.