ODFL | New terminals

They have Houston surrounded. Katy is the western 'burbs, Conroe is the far north including Huntsville, South Houston covers the ports, chemical and refinery belt. Then the main terminal has the airport, distribution warehouses and heavy manufacturing.

I'm gonna snoop around on this one. Last years rumors were that remodel would start in the spring. Recently heard claims walmart was out and into their new build, and that we were gonna start off small just using 1 of the 2 docks.
Let us know what you find out. I even asked this question on facebook OD PM and they replied opening TBA sometime in 2022.

We gots new terminal north of sea calling it ewa for Everett but she really in Marysville. All new drivers out of school scared to death of snow,, we just a training company now

Just heard from my friend that teams to Denver said Kansas City is getting a new terminal. Should be opened sometime this spring/early summer. And does anyone know where the new Columbia, SC terminal is at? Near the old one?

Just heard from my friend that teams to Denver said Kansas City is getting a new terminal. Should be opened sometime this spring/early summer. And does anyone know where the new Columbia, SC terminal is at? Near the old one
New KCY terminal plans to open by June, 240 doors currently with a 60 door expansion planned for fall of this year. According to mgmt Apparently they couldn’t get enough materials to complete 300 doors on time.

Yes EMF Byhalis , MS opening soon
DMT I believe you said you out Fl. how’s Lakeland Terminal saw they had a wild Linehaul open and trying get down to Fl. Thanks in advance We had dock guy transfer when opened couple years ago and he loves it and area but not much info on Linehaul side.

Lakeland not a large terminal and should have been built bigger with what is being built there. I know the manager and some of their people. Not a bad place to be if you like a smaller terminal.

Our TM was at a meeting a couple weeks ago in RTO I think. So maybe just the west not sure if it was a corporate thing.

Said we're opening 8 new terminals this year nationwide. Kettleman City would be one of them not sure where the others are.

Also says new trucks are coming but not happy with Freightliner or KW. So Macks and International apparently? Sounds weird.

I'd take part of that speech with some skepticism. I'll believe Mack's and 'binders joining the fleet in any kind of numbers when I see them on the lot painted green and white

Our TM was at a meeting a couple weeks ago in RTO I think. So maybe just the west not sure if it was a corporate thing.

Said we're opening 8 new terminals this year nationwide. Kettleman City would be one of them not sure where the others are.

Also says new trucks are coming but not happy with Freightliner or KW. So Macks and International apparently? Sounds weird.

Did he say exactly which locations will have new terminals coming in?

I know, for a fact, GBO is getting a few Internationals. They will have the Cummins engine in them. I take trucks up to GBO from KNC for service a few times during the week and actually know the night time shop manager from a previous company we both worked at. He did say bigger terminals are going to 'test' them. So a few for the bigger terms and if things work out, then they will order more. guessing it'll be like the Volvos. They will be there, but not as many as the main ones(freightliner). That is purely my guess.

Byhalis MS opened, some others still coming are Lakeville MN, Anderson SC, Norcross GA, Tannersville PA. , Kettleman CA as mentioned above . There are at least three others that have been put on hold or cancelled