ODFL | New terminals

https://www.journalnow.com/business...cle_627eb46b-e999-5fe6-a16b-91c28e1f1645.html

This is just a guess...could KET be the new Kernersville terminal in the Triad Business Park ? Just guessing.
Both in California. KET was a meet point for years for Bay Area and SAC to meet and turn with LA Basin drivers.CWX (XPO) built an FAC there about 20 years ago.Now FDXF and UPSF have terminals there off of I5.OD is/has purchased an old ABF terminal.Mainly for the yard not so much to work freight.

Santa Rosa north Bay Area north of Marin county.Would handle 101 corridor along with Napa and the North Coast area.Many companies interline some of the fringe areas and there has been 2 or 3 carriers that would service some of those areas.

and one more ATN - Atlanta North Emerson GA River Point Industrial Park
Emerson GA terminal opening soon,OD job search shows they are filling positions

New code ANJ- Avenel NJ between South Plainsfield and Jersey City. Looks real close to South Plainsfield

New code ANJ- Avenel NJ between South Plainsfield and Jersey City. Looks real close to South Plainsfield
What I'm hearing from an Eastcoaster about ANJ is that it is supposed to be replacing Boonton, New Jersey and take some workload off of Jersey City. I guess it is supposed to be near 80 and most likely part of the long-term future plan along i-80 that would also involve tannersville.

What I'm hearing from an Eastcoaster about ANJ is that it is supposed to be replacing Boonton, New Jersey and take some workload off of Jersey City. I guess it is supposed to be near 80 and most likely part of the long-term future plan along i-80 that would also involve tannersville.
Heard about the NJ terminal, just can’t figure where it could be. There is not much left empty except the NEMF terminals. EStes supposedly took the NEMF in Elizabeth, that would leave S.Plainfield. As off of I-80 I can’t think of an empty bldg, unless they are building new.

If it’s the NEMF terminal in S.Plainfield it would 5 mins away from your Edison terminal.

Boonton is north and west of jersey city Avenel is south and west of jersey city near Linden and Rahway. address is 200 S Inman Avenel NJ .

Boonton is north and west of jersey city Avenel is south and west of jersey city near Linden and Rahway. address is 200 S Inman Avenel NJ .
Horrible location to get in/out from. I forgot it was even back there. Trucks can’t go past the building as it’s 4 ton residential street. The property in front a truck junkyard.

Horrible location to get in/out from. I forgot it was even back there. Trucks can’t go past the building as it’s 4 ton residential street. The property in front a truck junkyard.

then after getting it all cleaned up and finding out what zoning problems are related to it they will sell it. and then they will find out who suggested OD buying it LOL

The wage and benefit meetings announced that they're supposed to break ground on a new larger and closer to the pike for triples, Youngstown, as well as a Mansfield Ohio... In September. They also announced the same as above that Rochester for sure was open and doing well. As well as plans in the works to expand Dayton Ohio.

As of tomorrow we will meet at the new KET yard in Kettleman city. At one point we were told that ABF was stalling.But it's done.

Santa Rosa still not yet.

The latest rumor out of the East is that TVP tannersville Pennsylvania will open in the summer, so I wouldn't expect that before the fall 2020 in reality, if that's remotely true. Why they would have expansion , especially a new break, for next year is beyond me. I don't see growth picking up until 2021.

meeting on thurs had Lafayette opening in march, mtg on Friday pushed that back till April 2020. new mgr is looking for people , last word has only 3 drivers.