ODFL | New terminals

just look at the OD altoona building or least according to the satellite image it is a big difference. I believe Altoona is moving to Milton

just look at the OD altoona building or least according to the satellite image it is a big difference. I believe Altoona is moving to Milton
Altoona is very new. I was just there. Alot of room there (way more than they need). Altoona isn't moving

Last edited:
as far as the milton building probably going to tear it down and build new lot of grass around the perimeter to expand

as far as the milton building probably going to tear it down and build new lot of grass around the perimeter to expand
Milton will be another Harrisburg spin off. Not sure on the plans, but it's like most spin offs of hubs, designed to take pressure off of an already large operation.

Probably not. The local ordinances require a certain amount of green space. I used to go to the terminal next door where Ward is now when it was NEMF. They wanted to expand the yard for more trailer spots, they were told no can do.

Starting Pay for P&D Drivers is $30.03 per hour. This is a new Service Center, that will be making runs into Queens, NY. The facility is located in Brooklyn.

Current Openings:

Queens, NY:

P&D Driver- https://drivers-odfl.icims.com/jobs/14676/class-a-cdl-local-driver/job

Anyone heard of this?
The new terminal that will be built is 3 to 4 blocks from the current brooklyn terminal. the land looks like it used to be a fuel storage facility. I would speculate UPS would buy the old facility for more room for them. new address 295 lombardy st brooklyn
compare with current address 500 gardner ave brooklyn

The new terminal that will be built is 3 to 4 blocks from the current brooklyn terminal. the land looks like it used to be a fuel storage facility. I would speculate UPS would buy the old facility for more room for them. new address 295 lombardy st brooklyn
Our FSS said the property adjoins our current location, but wasn't sure how we were going to use it yet. He had heard the the state was going to be on our current property working on the bridge above.

Looks like they took over Truck-Rite's old terminal after they abruptly closed down which was NYC's carrier for UPS Freight.
Our FSS said the property adjoins our current location, but wasn't sure how we were going to use it yet. He had heard the the state was going to be on our current property working on the bridge above.
How are the hours out of the Brooklyn terminal right now? Is it hard to see 50 hours?

Looks like they took over Truck-Rite's old terminal after they abruptly closed down which was NYC's carrier for UPS Freight.

How are the hours out of the Brooklyn terminal right now? Is it hard to see 50 hours?
its definitely the Truckrite property, there are 2 terminals on the property it self. Neither terminal is in very good shape- maybe knock both down and build a nice new one.

that is what i get for trusting google maps LOL . now that i have a name google shows the correct building, and i agree probably take down both of those buildings and build a new one