ODFL | New terminals

looks like they are going to use milton/williamsport terminal as it is. OD hiring side shows openings under williamsport

same terminal manager for both? ..will spend his day sitting in traffic travelling to both..if he bothers to
they are literally next door to each other
The question i have is , Does OD have all three buildings ,the original and two on the Lombardy property

OLY..Olympia Wa. finally opened a few weeks ago. Only a year or so late but now PDX dispatch uses it as a relay yard for SEA freight, and anything else they can drum up..

WPA Williamsport/Milton PA opened- PXP- Phoenixville PA not far behind -Kenosha WI soon too
New terminal in Benicia CA (SFE) coming probably still occupied by YRC/Reddaway

WPA Williamsport/Milton PA opened- PXP- Phoenixville PA not far behind -Kenosha WI soon too
Any word on the Santa Rosa, Ca and Redding, Ca terminals. I heard they had land but nothing else. I got a couple friends looking to apply there so I can get my 3K bonuses.

Any word on the Santa Rosa, Ca and Redding, Ca terminals. I heard they had land but nothing else. I got a couple friends looking to apply there so I can get my 3K bonuses.
Santa Rosa not happening at this time. Not sure what happened. Benicia is not occupied but has to be prepped. It's a crappy location but the need it. Especially since Santa Rosa fell through.

Talking opening within a month or two.

NHN(New Haven) just moved to a new location a week ago. I went to the old one yesterday and it was completely empty. They moved down off of exit 40 behind the Pilot in an old Fed Ex terminal. They gutted the inside and redid the office. I can only say, there's more doors for trailers. haha

they are literally next door to each other
The question i have is , Does OD have all three buildings ,the original and two on the Lombardy property
my buddy, used to go into BKN all the time. Never went to QNS. I have been going to QNS alot, and don't mind that yard. Went into BKN yesterday...and man, my buddy said it can get REALLY TIGHT in there. I can def see that! haha

OLY..Olympia Wa. finally opened a few weeks ago. Only a year or so late but now PDX dispatch uses it as a relay yard for SEA freight, and anything else they can drum up..
Rumor having it you and your son really complaining doing them turn n half’s.

Uh, no Billy...only Jr. Per one of our disparchers in PDX, he is the biggest whiner in the PNW I knew this would happen but what the heck, beats the heck out of the little mud hole we were in, and besides, the PDX drivers thqt have the same type of run I have that has "add ons" do not want to do them. They just want to do ther HER turns, 7.5 hrs and go home. But then again, they do work for KING JEFF, the king of the northwest who has a say in everything everyone does as long as it supports his PDX terminal. Now TB is starting to make their drivers do them added turns because freight is being left in PDX yard and having service failures.. bout time them guys work like other out here..now go get us line haul guys some freight...

Uh, no Billy...only Jr. Per one of our disparchers in PDX, he is the biggest whiner in the PNW I knew this would happen but what the heck, beats the heck out of the little mud hole we were in, and besides, the PDX drivers thqt have the same type of run I have that has "add ons" do not want to do them. They just want to do ther HER turns, 7.5 hrs and go home. But then again, they do work for KING JEFF, the king of the northwest who has a say in everything everyone does as long as it supports his PDX terminal. Now TB is starting to make their drivers do them added turns because freight is being left in PDX yard and having service failures.. bout time them guys work like other out here..now go get us line haul guys some freight...

Not what I heard..,, you always complaining about that half turn,, just a one turn kinda guy,, don’t worry I keep taking them daytime line trips in your peoples trucks to get that freight when I should be doin
City,, should thank me for putting miles on line tractors with how little you use them doin that single turn driver or else Corp would move them to a productive terminal,, Jr has a excuse because he’s with hot chics all the time

What’s going on with the Tannersville location ?? Any updates ?